Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

These are reselling for only $215 on ebay.
for "only" 215? that's what's wrong with the way these folks think out here these days. some ppl even act like 250 isn't that much of a markup
indifferent.gif

for "only" 215? that's what's wrong with the way these folks think out here these days. some ppl even act like 250 isn't that much of a markup :stoneface:

Or the fact that when they hit outlets that were bgrades for $140 ppl acted like it was a deal

for "only" 215? that's what's wrong with the way these folks think out here these days. some ppl even act like 250 isn't that much of a markup
indifferent.gif
its like 174 with free shipping and tax retail... if they sold on ebay, paypal fees and ebay fees... u got like 5 bucks

Last edited:
My ndc pair came in today. Just a quick look, but the leather isn't as nice as the fr3s.I might end up selling them after I pick up another v.

Seriously it's the 21st century... photoshop that picture before posting it online :lol:

Last edited:
lol haha b grades, never got them at outlets never will
There is absolutely nothing wrong with B-grades. Nike sees the tiniest flaw on the shoe, and they'll take 10 shoes down the line without inspecting and put a B stamp on the tag. I will buy a pair of B-grade Jordans with the quickness if I see them at an outlet for 89.99 and enjoy them as if I bought them at a Niketown simply because they are 100% authentic and made along with any Foot Locker bought pair.

Last edited:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with B-grades. Nike sees the tiniest flaw on the shoe, and they'll take 10 shoes down the line without inspecting and put a B stamp on the tag. I will buy a pair of B-grade Jordans with the quickness if I see them at an outlet for 89.99 and enjoy them as if I bought them at a Niketown simply because they are 100% authentic and made along with any Foot Locker bought pair.

True but they never hit 89.99 unless thry sit for forrver outlet price is usually $130-$140

Lol like those black bottom photo blue 9s. I likr my white bottoms better

its like 174 with free shipping and tax retail... if they sold on ebay, paypal fees and ebay fees... u got like 5 bucks
and? it's 160 for me, 55 dollars over retail is not "nothing" imo. I could care less if a reseller "gotta eat b". if you are able to spend 160 on a shoe or even multiple pairs, you can already eat b. that's how I look at it. i'm not gonna help out the person who may have screwed me out of a pair of kicks. he's gonna take the loss or i'm just not gonna cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom