Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

^You guys were ahead of your time.  We had no names for sneakers and paid little attention to box tags at all. Our biggest thing were "Are they the NEWEST ones?" That was our nickname for every Jordan, "The new ones". That was enough to have people know which shoe and color you were talking about.

EDIT: Now that I think about, we weren't too good with numbers either! Lol. The first Jordan that I remember being called by a number was the XIV because it was on the inside of the tongue (and was in the news for some gang incidents that went on with the Nortenos back home in Northern Cali). But before that, if we were to mention an old model we did it by year (i.e. " '89 Jordans").
Haha yep. That was us down here, too.

I really don't get why you guys are defending those fear vs. of all the decent retro plus colors to drop jb gives us semi olive vs with a gradient midsole with a $15 price increase and slap limited on it. Lol at jb for this and the hypebeast for going for it. Anyways... I would love to get more info on the leather hopefully better than grapes.. Also a tighter fit would be nice.
Retail was $160.

The term "hypebeast" is so over used now a days that its lost its meaning.

Now anything new from the brand is considered "hypebeast" :rolleyes

This is what hypebeast means to me

06579248-5818204011am4727-superman%5B1%5D_62cf7f64.jpg

313.jpg

Dressing like a clown

Last edited:
Smh how does this general *** release keep selling out
because its a classic much anticipated colorway. and eastbay was more than likely cancelled orders

each size i was able to add to cart displayed the out of stock message right before it directed me to the cart screen, so it was pretty much only 1 - few pairs per those sizes

you can find people selling these for reasonable prices since it was a GR. Try and negotiate something below $200 with a seller

Smh how does this general *** release keep selling out
All should be general, I see no problem, just the opposite. You want to feel special, buy your self an island or something. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom