Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

well it took 40 min to checkout, but I was able to secure cousins first pair of Js

this was beautiful...woke up to some awesome jawsome, ate breakfast, then casually picked up a pair of mikes to help someone...gotta go pick my size up next

good day NT

Never can understand why people click for 2 hours on eastbay when FNL offer the best deal and rebate for every $200 purchase.

I guess they do it for free shipping if they're a gold or platinum member. I don't understand why people don't use Footlocker and become a VIP. Footlocker is good at having free shipping codes.

It feels nice to sleep in again and still being able to "add to cart" and "checkout" within 10 minutes.

Getting up at 4:45 AM just to place an order for the 5:00 AM release time is ridiculous. How I miss the Friday night 9 PM (PST)/12 Midnight Release (EST) time.

Never can understand why people click for 2 hours on eastbay when FNL offer the best deal and rebate for every $200 purchase.
Some people got burnt on the splash screen and the paypal error and just gave up on FNL. I know the feeling. I had to start using my wifes credit card. About to get a card with my moms name on it lol...

Jazzy Jeff 5's
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vgVYB-M53...X8/VBco0o5cgrw/s320/Air+Jordan+V+Fire+Red.jpg

These > grapes but having these in hand I'm starting to like the 3m pair more. Forgot how small the actual tongue part for these are

Back
Top Bottom