Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Was anyone able to get lucky on a size 15 in scottsdale that they dont want? Its my first time trying for an RSVP and Im not sure if I just wasnt quick enough or if its because the nike retail store doesn't carry a 15. 

It sucks that the closes Nike town from is me is still so far.
mean.gif

Got me a guaranteed pair at Beverly center HoH size 11. They seem mostly sold out of other sizes but they had like 4 more 11s left. Only doing it till 6pm today tho.

:smile: nice to see people got through manually.
only for this release. once the bot get fixed, we will never get through again. this new bubbles stuff confused us even more than the last one. the bot will still do it in one sec under. 

Spots to cop in Syracuse, NY?
Not sure what stores the mall has. And I don't live out here.

Last edited:
Were the 3M fire red 5s this widely available?

Was on the fence with the leather and blue tint, and was going to pass. I was at the mall at 5pm and they still had a pair, so I ended up getting them.

So I'd say, yeah.

Last edited:
On accident I RSVP'd for a 9.5 at Santa Monica, I live in NY. So if SM is your store and you struck out on a 9.5 stick around there. Unless employees take it. 

Spots to cop in Syracuse, NY?
Not sure what stores the mall has. And I don't live out here.
There's a footlocker, champs, finishline, streetgame, footaction, and villa. Not entirely sure what their protocol is though since I don't usually buy shoes at store, stick with online.

Back
Top Bottom