Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Is it me or is the Red look more varsity red than fire red? Regardless, they still look nice.

That's correct. The older retro from 06 had a blue tint as well but not as blue as this year.

Still grabbing two :smokin

I'm more excited for these than the grapes

They really need to put that blue tinted crap to rest , its horrendeous

LOL I'm starting to actually sympathize with JB- "sneakerheads" are impossible to please. NT nerds will ALWAYS find something to complain about.

If people don't want the blue tinted soles why don't you just pour some water on the soles and make it yellow faster...(waits for someone to respond negatively)

passed on the earlier grey tongue for these.

one of my fav all time.

MUST COP FOR ME!!!!!!!!

LOL I'm starting to actually sympathize with JB- "sneakerheads" are impossible to please. NT nerds will ALWAYS find something to complain about.

They dont want to please us "nerds", they want to please cool trendy guys like you

Last edited:
That's correct. The older retro from 06 had a blue tint as well but not as blue as this year.

Still grabbing two :smokin

I'm more excited for these than the grapes

I have two pairs of Metallics from '07 and there is no blue tint on them.

Come on there's some decent people in this generation of sneakerheads lol

I agree, I have younger cousins that are 16 and 17 that have a passion for these like I had 15 years ago. Im sure it has alot to do with growing up around me my uncles and older cousins. Jordan brand runs deep and not all youngsters are "hypebeasts"

Like I said it was some what of a blue tint (out the store) but not as deep blue like this years retro

Seeing that these are releasing, I won't even be mad if I miss out on the upcoming release of the grapes.

In white men can't jump (the movie). The first game Sid and Billy played
the Dude faking injury, and later calls a foul is rockin these OG babies on the
Blacktop. Many don't relize it cuz Dwayne Wayne in the Champion replica
MJ bulls Jersey is catching your eye. Wut then leads you to the next thing to
Check out? "The kicks "Blk Infared VI's.
Them were the good ol days wen we would ball in them outside, and they
would still hold up to the good ol quality of NIKE AIR JORDAN!........

Always loved the black tongued fire reds. Just wish they didn't have the 23 on the side. Imo it would look a lot cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom