Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

of course, that will debate how much cash on top they want on top. if not i'll just buy it straight out. after i sell my the fire red 5s. i figure if i sell 5x fire red 5s ill make enough for the grape. im watching a few right now and they go for around 240-260 shipped ish. 

yeah, that's exactly what im doing. im taking 240 out of the profit i'll make to get me a black grape, jordan 4 bred 2012, and a white grape 5s. those profit should be enough for the 3 shoes and some changes in the pocket. Before i got into the game i didn't know how hard it was to buy Js now a days. i left the Js game for a while. i came back in during the Jordan 11 breds restock during april around my birthday. little did i know i missed every single releases from that point, the j11 bred, white grapes, black grapes etc. it just got ridiculous from bots and rsvp bots taking over the game. decided to contact a few old buddies and now found my way in for general releases. so my plan is to get one fire red Vs to wear, one for the bro, and 3 to resell. 
laugh.gif

nvm 

That dude was just looking to get paid. iFrost came in and tried to justifie his reason for selling in order to get another pair of 5

It is what it is tho its not my money :lol:

yea but thats how it is these days... resellers expecting anything tosell over retail lol look at all them filas and reeboks rotting on ebay :lol:

Originally Posted by BankSinatra  

i spend 540 for 3 pairs.

sell each back for atleast 220 on release day.

its a guaranteed 120 dollars 

and i dont even have to do anything lol

my brother works at a mom and pop shop

you need to start thinking dollar signs

no matter what the hustle is...im on the grind

gettin money. doesnt matter if im flippin video games for an extra 10 dollars

money is green. sometimes you gotta slow grind ****
lol @ 540 though dude brother work at the mom n pop and he cant even get a discount. buying the shoes at $180/pair

of course, that will debate how much cash on top they want on top. if not i'll just buy it straight out. after i sell my the fire red 5s. i figure if i sell 5x fire red 5s ill make enough for the grape. im watching a few right now and they go for around 240-260 shipped ish. 

yeah, that's exactly what im doing. im taking 240 out of the profit i'll make to get me a black grape, jordan 4 bred 2012, and a white grape 5s. those profit should be enough for the 3 shoes and some changes in the pocket. Before i got into the game i didn't know how hard it was to buy Js now a days. i left the Js game for a while. i came back in during the Jordan 11 breds restock during april around my birthday. little did i know i missed every single releases from that point, the j11 bred, white grapes, black grapes etc. it just got ridiculous from bots and rsvp bots taking over the game. decided to contact a few old buddies and now found my way in for general releases. so my plan is to get one fire red Vs to wear, one for the bro, and 3 to resell. 

:lol:

nvm 

denzel_intro.jpg

i guess its just me but i think they were an easy cop for the following reasons:

1. plain *** white/blk/red cw

i mean cmon, how many boring og cw are they gonna release.

one dude said he was breaking necks wit these? Really...i guess as long as someone looks at your foot your breaking necks....maybe they were pointing out you had on dem plain *** j's and thougt they were tough....no hate just being real. aint nothing neck breaking bout fire reds, at all!!!

I know its an og cw, but so what! that dont make em neck breakers either......damn now im using the term "breaking necks" 
mean.gif
.damn NT

i guess its just me but i think they were an easy cop for the following reasons:

one dude said he was breaking necks wit these? Really...i guess as long as someone looks at your foot your breaking necks....maybe they were pointing out you had on dem plain *** j's and thougt they were tough....no hate just being real. aint nothing neck breaking bout fire reds, at all!!!

I know its an og cw, but so what! that dont make em neck breakers either......damn now im using the term "breaking necks" 
mean.gif
.damn NT
Let me use a common NT word for you hate.  Come into the thread to say how easy they were to cop, which is fine.  Whatever.  Then go on and on about how they are "boring" and aren't "neck breakers".  Obviously they are where he/she lives, didn't know the thread required the hate you spewin.

there are more nickel and dime resellers like myself on niketalk then ever before

but what a lot of you new guys fail to see there are bunch of people trying to do the same thing on release day

your spending $540.00 to make a $180.00 when thousands of other people all around the country are doing the same thing

you will be happy to get your $540.00 back for all 3 pairs

that's too much work for $40.00 a pair

also dont forget new hoh/footlocker and nike outlet stores doing restocks

you cant win

there are shoes you can still make money on but the quick big money shoes are few and far between these days
and harder and harder to get unless you got a good hook up

the real reseller cash is to sit on a shoe and when the market dries up of deadstock pairs then sell
but with re-retros coming out so quickly that's a gamble also

anyways with selling new GR releases in 2013 there is hardly any money to be made for all that work of lineing up and waiting to pay retail
better your cash then mine

Last edited:

I know its an og cw, but so what! that dont make em neck breakers either......damn now im using the term "breaking necks" :smh: .damn NT

Stupid ...... These are hot

there are more nickel and dime resellers like myself on niketalk then ever before...
 All that, makes me happy. The less money the re-sellers make, the better for all of us.

Last edited:
I really miss the old days, and I am not talking about the very old days of the 90's or early 2000's, I am talking about like 5-6 years a go, when a man could walk in to any of the stores in the mall (Champs, FL, FNL) and just buy a pair of J's with out the hustle, the lines, the camps and all the rest of the BS. Look what happen just for a few years...I blame it on Nike/JB limited releases and unnecessary hype.

I really miss the old days, and I am not talking about the very old days of the 90's or early 2000's, I am talking about like 5-6 years a go, when a man could walk in to any of the stores in the mall (Champs, FL, FNL) and just buy a pair of J's with out the hustle, the lines, the camps and all the rest of the BS. Look what happen just for a few years...I blame it on Nike/JB limited releases and unnecessary hype.

i feel ya man. truthfully i didnt start buying retros until a year and a half ago. (always thought alot of em were ugly) but i remember when i used to walk into footlocker and just see em wasting space. specifically where im from i remember the aquas sitting

Pretty much everything was sitting, and that was good. You did not have to wake up at 5AM (if you are in PST) in order to try to secure your pair, you could just walk in a week or 2 later and buy as many as you like. Prices on ebay were fair, nobody was trying to rip you a new one...aaah the old days.

Anyway I like the FRV's and waiting on the Steel, Laney's and Taxi's, that is going to be it for me to the rest of the year, I think I am going to quit on the J's next year, $170 is really getting out of hand now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom