Air Jordan should make more cool grey colorways

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

really surprised they're not a jordan 1 version of the cool greys

correct me if im wrong

They sorta made a CG colrway of the 1's back in October 6th 2001 with the Air Jordan Retro 1 Neutral Grey Silver White for $80
air-jordan-1-retro-neutral-grey-silver-white.jpg

Originally Posted by Sallymander

Yesssir cool grey 12's would be fire!

eek.gif
.....if they did it right that would be great........ VIs would benice... im goin to go out on a limb and say XVIs too....
grin.gif

dang..... mjshoefanatic beat me to the CG XVIs...... but CG XX2 and XX3s would be great too.

Originally Posted by ardeedas

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

really surprised they're not a jordan 1 version of the cool greys

correct me if im wrong

They sorta made a CG colrway of the 1's back in October 6th 2001 with the Air Jordan Retro 1 Neutral Grey Silver White for $80
air-jordan-1-retro-neutral-grey-silver-white.jpg
Love these dude! I passed on those back when they dropped and copped the Navy/Sil/Whts instead. I need these to add to the cool gray collect.

Love this idea...I had cool grey XI's and cool grey IX's...sold both though....thinking about getting a pair of the grey 2.5's.

i luv cool greys...the 11s were RIDICULOUS! its like everytime i put them on I smile lol....12s if done rite would be COLD!
pimp.gif

cg is a great colorway, but it wont work on every jordan model. cg 8s would be hideous, sevens would probably be pretty bad. ones and twos, done right, couldcome out ok at best, x's would probably be weak sauce, xii's could be ok with a touch of another color somewhere on the shoe. but im completely fine ifthere's never another cool grey colorway released again

now the colorway i think should be tried on a few more pairs of jordans is white/ midnight blue or white/ true blue.

nope. cg colorways are seriously the most overrated and uninspired cws for jordans.

Back
Top Bottom