AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I saw Jawaun Howard wearing these last nite when the Heat played the Mavs
He's only been in the league 16 years and people still misspelling his name?
laugh.gif

I thought people would be pre ordering these and then posting pics of them on feet and stuff. No pics at all.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Just because the Flints are sold out online, does NOT mean they're still nit everywhere. My mallmstill has every size at multiple stores.. I must admit, they sold a lot better than in thought.

Same here...as with all releases it all depends on where you live.
I'm glad the flints are sitting locally I expect these to move faster but not by much.

How come these r no where to be found, like the flints some places had them 2-3 weeks before they dropped I even saw the those ugly things they call "cool greys" at same time. So that's a few weeks for the flints and a whole month for the cool greys and these have yet to pop up

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Just because the Flints are sold out online, does NOT mean they're still nit everywhere. My mallmstill has every size at multiple stores.. I must admit, they sold a lot better than in thought.

Same here...as with all releases it all depends on where you live.
I'm glad the flints are sitting locally I expect these to move faster but not by much.

Mall is out but our local shoe/clothing store (atleast local to CT and RI) still has a 8-12 size run.

There's a lot of cats that have been waiting months for all of the XIII's to drop plus there's Christmas money out there. Not saying these will fly off the internet sites like the Flints, but being a white/red shoe they will sell fairly quick.

Dudes are tripping if they think these won't sell...

Honestly I can say I had the same speculation for a while but with the way the flints sold I'm convinced these will move at a very good rate.... for u size 12 and 13 dudes I would def cop.

Here in Houston these will sell-out on release day. XIIIs are very popular here. The only Retro XIIIs I can remember that moved slow were the White/Wheat. Even those were gone within a week of release.

Back
Top Bottom