AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

just copped off pickyourshoes for 2 bills... figured i'd cop now (im a lil too old to be trying to be hunting these on release day)

You could've bought yourself dinner with the $10. Sneakerpost.com selling it for $190 shipped. I posted the info on the previous page.

Pictures look great. I think everyone is a little worried about the bleeding on these probably nothing you can do.

just copped off pickyourshoes for 2 bills... figured i'd cop now (im a lil too old to be trying to be hunting these on release day)

Didnt need to pay 2 bills...it will be a easy cop no need for camping out....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THANKS GUYS FOR THE COMMENTS. I DEFINATELY WOULDN'T RECOMMEND SLEEPING ON THIS RELEASE.

yeah def not sleeping. the XII's stayed for a while but i dont ever remember an og colorway of a XIII sitting for too long at least in my area. people eat these things alive

I dont think these will sit, I called last week and stores saying people already been blowing up the phones asking about them...

YES YES YESSSSSSSS IM MAKING LOVE TO AT LEAST TWO PAIRS. THANKS FOR THE PIC WHILE THEY ON UR FEET, THOSE SHOULD REALLY BE THE ONLY TYPE OF PICS POSTED IN ANY THREAD

Originally Posted by thekckid

Pictures look great. I think everyone is a little worried about the bleeding on these probably nothing you can do.

What you could do is not cop them. Why drop $150 or more on kicks we know will bleed and look like crap after a handful of wears, I hate the bleeding. That's why I passed on the flints and I'm passing on these as well. And the bleeding is a reason why white&red 12s > 13s.and unless these are limited ( which looks like they aren't) these will sit along with almost every other nike/JB release this year. Keep it real, this company has been flooding the market.

So cats are calling these the "Cherry" 13's?? Where do people come up with these horrible names that never were called that when they were originally released. It sounds so suspect!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

You could've bought yourself dinner with the $10. Sneakerpost.com selling it for $190 shipped. I posted the info on the previous page.

word? my loss... at least PYS is in cali. maybe they'll get here quicker?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DrKickologist

Didnt need to pay 2 bills...it will be a easy cop no need for camping out....
i didnt want to take that chance. living in the bay is tough when it comes to kicks (even GR's
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

So cats are calling these the "Cherry" 13's?? Where do people come up with these horrible names that never were called that when they were originally released. It sounds so suspect!

Incorrect. These are the "BULLS" XIII's.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Every white and red colorway now people call "cherry"
30t6p3b.gif

Saw this pic and thought it was
pimp.gif

118g7l5.jpg

^^This
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

That pic is what these shoes are supposed to be about, unfortunately its all about a different kind of hype now
30t6p3b.gif

Cherry??
tired.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jerrypharmd

Really wanted these but didnt know about the bleeding issue til recently. Any pics of what this looks like?

I believe the bleeding has been happening since the OG.  I have not yet seen a pair with the bleeding issue in our stock, but did see them on some samples... nontheless, its still a great shoe! 

saw a pair at the mall tonight...glue stains all over the suede like material that is around the pods
frown.gif
glad my Flint's don't look like that.

Back
Top Bottom