AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

I honestly aint see the 12s sitting either though. First time retroed just like these. Plus quality on those are superb

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I honestly aint see the 12s sitting either though. First time retroed just like these. Plus quality on those are superb

The white red xii's sat over here till June and they were marked down to 119.99

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by LilManiak23

yea right. these will sell out

Don't think these r going to sell out rite away look what happen to the white red xii's
exactly, they'll sit for a little while and possibly might even get marked down. i don't see them sitting the way the white red xii's did but they will be accessible.

i'll go out on a limb and say they going on sale..never wear em is right..black pods on these always made these look meh....

But Ninjahood u wouldn't rather have black pods over bleeding red white pods? these will sit for a bit tho...either that, or the momentum will pick up after the holidays when everyone has their CG XI's and start to BMF their X-Mas money away

It's a nice shoe but never really was feelin it like that. Probably a pass and I think there gonna sit on the shelves for little while, no rush to get them

Don't think these r going to sell out rite away look what happen to the white red xii's
these will definitely sit due to everybody trying to save their bread for the CG XIs but they wont sit as long as the XIIs did. Those that dont cop the CG XIs will probably scoop these after xmas. I honestly dont have them sittin any longer than late Jan

these are looking right, first jordans im considering in a long time, but gotta see in person first of course

What's wrong with Black Pods now?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Our first ever complaint about these.  Only took a few months.

I meant to say i couldn't see then sitting before they had came out. Nobody can see these sitting either but because of what happened last year I think they will now

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

exactly, they'll sit for a little while and possibly might even get marked down. i don't see them sitting the way the white red xii's did but they will be accessible.

i'll go out on a limb and say they going on sale..never wear em is right..black pods on these always made these look meh....
when i think about it  that $160 price tag might cause them and the flints to sit. From what I remember XIII's sold better then XII's did though.  footlocker and footaction wise i think if anythings left it will get ate up when a 50% comes around and if they do get marked down the leftovers will sell quickly. they won't be like the white red xii's which are still in sale for about $120 around here.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's the truth tho... Long time sneaker heads remember these sitting, the color was whatever. New sneaker heads look at it from a different stand point now.... " oh I always wanted this shoe but I was in PRE-K" or " oooohh I want these, they were worn by Michael Jordan"........

I love the 13s.... That was my shoe... But even I didn't like this colorway.
these are being slept on.... Not cause of what's coming out.... Negative.... Explain to me how a "retro+" Altitude color is creating more buzz than these....?

Granted... The altitudes are limited... But put both shoes side by side and just pretend they came out the same time back then...

Heck... I'll be in line for the altitudes to be honest. It's a more appealing shoe.

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's the truth tho... Long time sneaker heads remember these sitting, the color was whatever. New sneaker heads look at it from a different stand point now.... " oh I always wanted this shoe but I was in PRE-K" or " oooohh I want these, they were worn by Michael Jordan"........

these are being slept on.... Not cause of what's coming out.... Negative.... Explain to me how a "retro+" Altitude color is creating more buzz than these....?
the word "limited" comes to mind.  JB knows that word can even sell dog poo for them. 
roll.gif

Not saying Altitude is dog poo, just saying how a limited release can cause more stir.

Yeah, I take whatever the new sneaker heads say with a grain of salt. 
laugh.gif

But I see where you are coming from. 
These were iconic to me, I remember exclusively watching these on Mike in his final year, and wishing to get a pair. 

The buzz for these is dead, in between the Altitude 13 and CG 11. 

They did the same with the White/Red 12's last year.

laugh.gif

These were iconic to me, I remember exclusively watching these on Mike in his final year, and wishing to get a pair. 

But yeah... Dudes like us that actually watched MJ play... Will Want these. The other fools will be buying and then returning for store credit.

laugh.gif

But yeah... Dudes like us that actually watched MJ play... Will Want these. The other fools will be buying and then returning for store credit.
Exactly! These hold so much sentimental value to me in many different aspects...

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

laugh.gif

Exactly! These hold so much sentimental value to me in many different aspects...
All of That!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

laugh.gif

Yeah... it's kinda like the "playoff" XIII's for me.  That neon circle is one of the most nostalgic aspects of Jordan sneakers for my youth.

Back
Top Bottom