Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Copped and used the 20 percent code. Was initially going to buy it without the code and save it but I rather play it safe. Right now it's just hassle free and convienent to use the code I rather not go through the trouble later on a release morning shoe when things are hectic, site crashing, errors, being told I can't use em, etc.

I like what Nike is doing. Hope this is a continue trend with bad business/cancel orders. Just wished they did something as such a mth or 2 earlier. I had 3 orders cancelled in the past 2 mths from NDC. And let's not start on the OVO fiasco

It's is smart by Nike that way they keep their hands in our pockets [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Got my Size 11.  So it looks like the only option for me was to to buy a size 11 and I had to sign in with my account that the Master order got cancelled.  Looking forward to getting these 12's.  Came out to $152, then after tax $165.30 with free shipping.

Last edited:
Jealous of all y'all 
laugh.gif

Next two weeks need to move along quickly.

Hoping by Nike letting all these people get these early means they'll be hitting up those factories telling them they got a couple weeks to produce more pairs...haha

I want the masters still. I appreciate the reserved pair of French blues. But I still want the masters [emoji]128557[/emoji]

For those of you who are curious what the email message looks like...

Also, for those that are sitting on this thinking you're in the clear since your Masters were cancelled, early access ends Monday. You might want to jump on this before it's too late.

i hope these quality is better then the masters....

if someone got a pair with big size as 12us-13us and can upload some photos of the grey jumpman at both shoes it will be great 

becuase the most errors on the master shoes is on the bigger sizes...

The production numbers for these have to be high for Nike to be reserving pairs.
That's nonsense. They are just trying to increase customers loyalty. Customer says "$*** Nike.com cancelled my order I'm never using them anymore I'll just stick to FL, FNL etc.. O $*** I just got early access plus 20% off for the new release." Its a simple yet effective business tactic. You should know by now Nike's availability has nothing to do with the overall market. There's no correlation at all.

That's nonsense. They are just trying to increase customers loyalty. Customer says "$*** Nike.com cancelled my order I'm never using them anymore I'll just stick to FL, FNL etc.. O $*** I just got early access plus 20% off for the new release." Its a simple yet effective business tactic. You should know by now Nike's availability has nothing to do with the overall market. There's no correlation at all.
Hate to sound selfish, but if I eat, I'm gucci.

Back
Top Bottom