Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

^ :lol: like the code isn't public :rofl:
It's not public unless someone post it and knows wat store, just havin a code will do no good if no one knows wat store..i only gave my disclaimer because there are people who just strictly look for codes

dont ya'll love it when cats with 5 posts show up and take on the whole "im not helping unless others help me!" attitude?

and the crazy thing is....im willing to bet anything that the dude lurked and used plenty of info others posted before actually making his own account and acting the way hes acting now.

dude is acting like he has a special sheikh code that sheikh only gave to him that will guarantee anyone who uses it a pair.

Last edited:
View media item 1969905 Will post full code once other people in texas show the love as well, no freebies for people not doing their leg work or not havin to drive around the city

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Came in here to post the Soutland Mall code but another NT'er posted it.....but I'll post it anyway :D

73D59f482E

And Finish Line won't do theirs until tomorrow. If you wear an 11.5 at Champs, good luck.

Got my guaranteed ticket from my boy. Glad I dont have to hustle for these. I'm sure with the constant RD changes that these have unnecessary hype to them. Anyone know if these are going to be plentiful for most to cop?

Wait these are $190?
roll.gif

I went out to put in name in raffles for these today and I seen A.I (Allen Iverson) on South St.!!! Couldn't believe it and I froze y'all!! ctfu i was leavin outta Villa and he was coming in!!

View media item 1969905 Will post full code once other people in texas show the love as well, no freebies for people not doing their leg work or not havin to drive around the city

SMH pardon me for having a 9-5 job and a family to take care of. I live in Houston and the closest sheikh is like 20 miles away. Every other Houston guy on these boards posts it and I have in the past when I have actually been able to get out there. :smh:

I went out to put in name in raffles for these today and I seen A.I (Allen Iverson) on South St.!!! Couldn't believe it and I froze y'all!! ctfu i was leavin outta Villa and he was coming in!!
U get a pic wit em, heard he's not friendly in public at anytime

Last edited:

Don't be star struck cuz they really don't care too much for fans. Not saying he's mean or anything. I know some of his people's and met him a few times n trust me he's just a regular dude like errrybody else.

Don't be star struck cuz they really don't care too much for fans. Not saying he's mean or anything. I know some of his people's and met him a few times n trust me he's just a regular dude like errrybody else.
I hear u that's why I didn't get all hyped cause he just a regular person I just let him do his thing and kept it movin but if i would have did go up to him probly woulda just spoke instead of askin for a pic or autograph

Last edited:
Ain't it the truth.  Women are tough sometimes but in the end it all works out.  

Don't you know there are kids on here NT? Bro u gotta chill wit that! I'm sure some of these cats are still in middle school by the way they act sometimes. Shhh...

I hear u that's why I didn't get all hyped cause he just a regular person I just let him do his thing and kept it movin but if i would have did go up to him probly woulda just spoke instead of askin for a pic or autograph

No lie MJ may smack the taste out ur mouth for asking for a pic or autograph. Dude don't play.

Don't you know there are kids on here NT? Bro u gotta chill wit that! I'm sure some of these cats are still in middle school by the way they act sometimes. Shhh...
True, but would a kid understand it?  I didn't really say anything, just hinted at it you know?  Middle school kids are already doing some messed up stuff these days sadly anyways.  All we got left is love for Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom