Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

@Salacious Crumb  Sneaker News information is basically just rumors.
FAX
roll.gif

Wait so I just got a notification from j23app j23app that these are pushed back again and are not releasing until April 9th (4/9) now! WOW what is really going on? I really have been patiently waiting for these as my 2nd Jordan's of 2016 ("Cements" being first).

Sneaker news is reporting the 12s have been pushed back to 4/9 now.

Tried going on this thread for more info. But all I see is sizing issues. Lol.

Thank god I get every shoe true to size and don't worry about they how they fit.

Glad you aren't a Lebron fan. The 8s broke me out of that habit :lol:
well while we're at it, I've been lookin to get some red carpets. how they fit?

Sneaker news is reporting the 12s have been pushed back to 4/9 now.

Tried going on this thread for more info. But all I see is sizing issues. Lol.

Thank god I get every shoe true to size and don't worry about they how they fit.

Glad you aren't a Lebron fan. The 8s broke me out of that habit :lol:
well while we're at it, I've been lookin to get some red carpets. how they fit?

TTS or 1/2 size up worked for me

I guess you didn't read the statement that @ColdCity  quoted:

"Just stop. You don't even own anything fairly recent at all, so why are you commenting on their sizing? Stick to offering your opinion on few things you actually know." 

As you could make out I answered the "Just stop. You don't even own anything fairly recent at all" part but your brain couldn't catch that. Gotcha.

]I guess you didn't read the statement that @ColdCity
 quoted:[/

"Just stop. You don't even own anything fairly recent at all, so why are you commenting on their sizing? Stick to offering your opinion on few things you actually know." 

As you could make out I answered the "Just stop. You don't even own anything fairly recent at all" part but your brain couldn't catch that. Gotcha.

then you missed the part about 2 completely different models not fitting the damn same. trying to son someone when you handing out horrible false info like free samples

Last edited:
April 9th is right in the middle of my finals.... :smh:

Maybe they'll push em back another week, that would be perfect for me :lol:

then you missed the part about 2 completely different models not fitting the damn same. trying to son someone when you handing out horrible false info like free samples
I said everything about that in the next post. You know the one involving "The Master" 12s and Off White and Maroon 6s.

I guess you didn't read the statement that @ColdCity
 quoted:

Who did you beg this time to get you a GR

don't play with fire brah

I don't even say anything towards you, people jumped on me for complaining about your posts now half the website is.

I don't see anyone complaining about me :lol: especially since I don't act like I know about every single shoe jordans releasing Especially if I don't own or plan to own it. You are legit in every single release thread... EVERY SINGLE ONE! For what? You won't even buy em. You just trying to spread false crap around and got these newbs believing wrong stuff

Just stop it please. That's all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom