Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Can anyone please help me with the fit on these? Do they run .5 size big like the obsidians or are they tts. I wear a size 12 in everything but an 11.5 in all previous Jordan 12s, they seem to run long. Ordering a pair now and need to know. Thanks in advance

Can anyone please help me with the fit on these? Do they run .5 size big like the obsidians or are they tts. I wear a size 12 in everything but an 11.5 in all previous Jordan 12s, they seem to run long. Ordering a pair now and need to know. Thanks in advance

Scroll back some...this has been talked about quite a bit.

Last edited:
This topic and masters topic pretty much covered this but basically everyone will be different. I find that fb's ran tts. I'm a size 10 got a size 10. Good fit a little room in the toes but I feel a 9.5 would have been too tight.

I went .5 down and I'm glad I did because of the length of the shoe...they're a little tight but after a few wears they'll break in

Do you have any of the older retros, mainly the 2012s. They ran .5 size big for me too so I'm wondering if the fit is like that on these

This topic and masters topic pretty much covered this but basically everyone will be different. I find that fb's ran tts. I'm a size 10 got a size 10. Good fit a little room in the toes but I feel a 9.5 would have been too tight.

I gotcha, so they don't run as big as the previous releases

From my experience no...but the last 12's I copped were the flu games and I feel those ran a half size bigger so I should have went with a 9.5

Ok good, this is what I was trying to figure out. I needed some input from someone with the previous retros to weigh in. The flu games definitely ran a half size bigger, so if these aren't like them I'm going tts. Paying $330 right now for a pair. I have no patience and can't wait for April 2nd haha

I gotcha, so they don't run as big as the previous releases

No way Nike tinkered these molds. LOL.

XII fits TTS to me, and CW do not matter. LOL. Same size as the III, IV, V, VI, VII.

I get that these look narrowerish, based on the design itself and following the XIs, but you guys should know there is no witch craft due to the color.

These aren‘t SBs where Hunters, Pusheads actually affect the sizing. Either your feet grew or shrank, or you never knew your true size.

No one wants tight shoes anyways. A pair of nike elites can fill your gap.

No way Nike tinkered these molds. LOL.

XII fits TTS to me, and CW do not matter. LOL. Same size as the III, IV, V, VI, VII.

I get that these look narrowerish, based on the design itself and following the XIs, but you guys should know there is no witch craft due to the color.

These aren‘t SBs where Hunters, Pusheads actually affect the sizing. Either your feet grew or shrank, or you never knew your true size.

No one wants tight shoes anyways. A pair of nike elites can fill your gap.

12s definitely weren't tts in the previous run... I was swimming in my true size a 12 , in both the playoffs and obsidians so I had to go down to an 11.5 for a good fit. I don't do the whole double insole fix either, can't stand that feeling.

I'm still confused on why they pushed back the release date. It seems like most stores received their shipments a while ago. Are some stores waiting to receive their shipments? Is Nike possibly shipping out more pairs? 

I'm still confused on why they pushed back the release date. It seems like most stores received their shipments a while ago. Are some stores waiting to receive their shipments? Is Nike possibly shipping out more pairs? 

More the merrier. Easier for all of us to get a pair.

I certainly hope so it'll be nice to get a pear without any hassles.

Back
Top Bottom