Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Kinda bummed for the week later release, but nothing else really appeals to me so I'll just take it as another week to stack the cash.

may i know if your previously owned 12s were tts or big?
I remember trying on a size 12 of the taxis that my boy was selling because he was unhappy with them for the same reasons. They felt .5 vs these. I unfortunately have nothing else to compare to man

View media item 1954220First time posting. Got fb12s in the mail today. Out the box there is a scratch on the toe. Nike says they'll return but not exchange.
Thoughts? How to fix it?

I know a good fix for this...

Wear them

Gonna have to do some leg work for these. Its retail or bust always for me. Won 2 raffles for the masters (shiekhs and FTL) only picked up the shiekhs pair and passed up my SNKRS pair to a fellow NTr.
Hopefully this release works out the same

Footlocker, champs, finishline, footaction, and shoe palace at my mall all said they're releasing them on the 26th with raffles this Monday and Tuesday. Still planning on calling Monday and double checking. According to the managers at some of the stores are saying 4-2 is more of a Nike and NDC release date. I'd just keep checking locally.

@RUVILLA: The Air Jordan 12 "French Blue" releases April 2nd at VILLA. Retail is $190.

Some other sites are still showing the 26th. Not sure if that's likely to change seeing how footlocker has. Just called my local shoe spot and they are still dropping them on 26th. Fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom