Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I wouldn't go to the extent of saying matching is for teenagers or females.

I match a color every now and then. Sometimes I end up buying a pair of sneakers and realizing I have a pretty much matching shirt in my closet

But in no way am I gonna not wear a pair of sneakers because I can't find a matching color to the T. I end up with black or white 80% of the time anyway.
Nah. If I can't find a white polo with french blue pony or a white tee with french blue jumpman, these will never touch my feet.

Why is everyone so concerned about matching everything? Some of you men are worst than females (no offense to the females on NT, I just me stereotypical females).

cdf469df_matchy-matchy.jpeg

I wouldn't go to the extent of saying matching is for teenagers or females.

I match a color every now and then. Sometimes I end up buying a pair of sneakers and realizing I have a pretty much matching shirt in my closet

But in no way am I gonna not wear a pair of sneakers because I can't find a matching color to the T. I end up with black or white 80% of the time anyway.

Nah. If I can't find a white polo with french blue pony or a white tee with french blue jumpman, these will never touch my feet.
Lmao

Its just so funny how baggy my jeans used to be lookin at these pics. Those Girbaud jeans man :x :lol:

Why is everyone so concerned about matching everything? Some of you men are worst than females (no offense to the females on NT, I just me stereotypical females).
says the guy that wanted a Sakurai Jersey for his slam dunk 6s and wants all the space jam apparel for his space jams
:lol:

These will be the first general releases in a while to sellout as soon as they drop. Bet on it..

Masters sold out lol 

How long did they take?

Pretty sure no one on here will bet against this

Not sure about the Master 12's but did anyone in Middle America know if they sold out quick there?

:nerd:

White Cements too lol, where you been?

I wanted those too. Damn.

These will be the first general releases in a while to sellout as soon as they drop. Bet on it..

Masters sold out lol 

How long did they take?

Pretty sure no one on here will bet against this

Not sure about the Master 12's but did anyone in Middle America know if they sold out quick there?

:nerd:

White Cements too lol, where you been?

I wanted those too. Damn.
master sold faster than the wc4s

says the guy that wanted a Sakurai Jersey for his slam dunk 6s and wants all the space jam apparel for his space jams
laugh.gif
Sakuragi and I bought the Jersey before I bought the shoes because I thought it was cool. Second I would be stupid not to secure a Tune Squad Jersey and the hat is something I want because I love the movie as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom