Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

There Was A Day When No Matter What I Would Say, You Would Only Buy Your True Size 10 :lol:

View media item 1991635
Rep'd For The Nostolgic Post Fam :lol:

Ended Up Helping Out Some Buddies On This Release With A Couple Size 11's. Ended Up Missing My 9.5 or 10 During The Restock And Settled On A Size 9 As Consolation.

I'll Be Good Tho Without My Size In These, My Original Frenchies Are Still Holding Up Just Fine And These Don't Hold A Candle To The Leather On Those! :tongue:
last year's white metallic were tts

Just wore my FBs for the first time today at the office. Holy cow that zoom air is nice!

I've worn zoom before but just noticing how comfortable these were. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just wore my FBs for the first time today at the office. Holy cow that zoom air is nice!

I've worn zoom before but just noticing how comfortable these were. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Pretty sweet you can wear J's at the office [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Just called eastbay...they cancelled my order 
mean.gif
. This sucks.

They're nothing but older men who show off their financial stability and freedom by saying they have a house, can afford to pay resale for shoes, and look down on anyone who hasn't reached their status yet. Most have a superiority and Michael Jackson complex and use these shoes to get over their midlife crisis like @DA HEN. He feels the need to say those things because deep down he is having internal conflict and feels the only way to get over it is by purchasing things for his childhood that he either owned or didn't own, Jordans for example. 
True in some cases, but when you are my age you still may like Jordans. You'll see when you get older (depending on what line or work you go into) you don't automatically turn 30 and all of a sudden just stop liking things that make you happy. But yeah man you are doing great don't let people get to you just keep working hard and I can see you rocking some J's while being a pediatrician = )

My shoes don't have the stamp inside the box of inside the shoe's, but have the Eastbay label on the box.

Last edited:
I'm starting to wish I doubled up on these as it is one of my all time favorites. I felt the same way on the white cement 4s though, but just can't justify paying these $200 plus retail prices for 2 of the same kicks.

Back
Top Bottom