Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Please for the love of god stop responding. It defeats the purpose of me blocking him. If you ignore him, maybe he'll go away. You give him attention and he will derail every thread.

just got my shiekh email 10.5 going half a sz down ,, but im going for the wings,, french blues if instrike out

You're not giving any valid reasons how. You can rub someone the wrong way just by being yourself. It is their choice to respond to my post and what I say. 

Sometimes who you are kind of sucks and you should change. And you should change not because you're trying to fit in or please other people but because you should be continually trying to be a better person.

Sometimes who you are kind of sucks and you should change. And you should change not because you're trying to fit in or please other people but because you should be continually trying to be a better person.
What am I doing to people that upsets them so much, explain.

Use the previous button at the bottom of the page and find out. Let's move on..
If it's the sizing issue debate then some people went True To Size and some went Down Half a Size, that's done. Saying I hate raffles is my opinion, done. So what else.

Congrats man^^

On a side note..

I kind of want to pick up a John wall jersey to wear with these seeing as he's been rocking them often in game.

Its not that big of a problem.
If he bothers u that much ,just ignore anything with his name above it.

Its that simple.

Last edited:
Just missed a call from champs. My daughter had my phone watching YouTube videos.smh... Good thing I already hit at finish line. But 8:30 the night before. Talk about last min.

just got my shiekh email 10.5 going half a sz down ,, but im going for the wings,, french blues if instrike out
I'm going to do the same. I have my pair on lock from FTL have to be there by 12 pm cst. Going for the wings and if I strike out, I'll go get my guaranteed pair.

bigj505 bigj505

Dont u have the power to put in his signature permanently,? ""DONT TRUST ANYTHING THIS GUY SAIDS"..
Sincerely,"bigj505..

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom