Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I just got a call from Lakewood FL/HOH (So Cal) so there's still hope for those who are still waiting.

Got the call from Champs a couple hours ago but missed it. Freaked out and saw a voicemail so I called them back right away. Dude was super cool and excited for me and was like no worries we saved it for you, come grab it on Saturday.

I never win anything ever so this was a pleasant surprise on a Friday. 1/2 raffles and this store told me they would call everyone on Wednesday so I thought all hope was lost.

You need the receipt, and most likely they aren't going to let you use it anyway. It's up to the manager and a lot of them don't do it for new or QS releases or whatever excuse they give.

You lying!?!? I'm bout to call right now.

Last edited:
What's the expected resale value for these? I don't know if I'll be able to cop tomorrow.

Got my first call, 2nd win.

2/6 ain't bad 33.3% if we keeping score...

Both of them are Footlockers, FNL, almost never seems to call. Champs is decent... FA, what do you expect!?

I got a guaranteed ticket at UNDFTD SF. What is the likelihood that I get my size? Lol. Or do any of you guys have any prior experience with guaranteed tickets there? I ask this because they told me that I was the last ticket they had for them...

Last edited:
Yep some stores are corrupt, this is me chatting with a guy who works for a store

View media item 1975694
That's why I could never win from that store

Lol i knew it back door season

Hey what expression store does he work in is it in boston? Let me know so i never enter a raffle in that jig store ever again

Last edited:
I got a guaranteed ticket at UNDFTD SF. What is the likelihood that I get my size? Lol. Or do any of you guys have any prior experience with guaranteed tickets there? I ask this because they told me that I was the last ticket they had for them...
You didn't tell them your size nor did they ask?

I thought a guaranteed ticket means you have your size on lock? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom