Air Jordan Retro X - White/Black/Varsity Red - 310805-100 - SPRING 2012

by design, i think i'll need to get a half size up. im a 12 and got a 12 in the steel, and they felt tight as hell because of the damn elastic bands.

anyone with that thought?

by design, i think i'll need to get a half size up. im a 12 and got a 12 in the steel, and they felt tight as hell because of the damn elastic bands.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These and the Cement IV's. Next year is gonna be a good one.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I can usually squeeze into a 10.5 in VI's and some III's and V's pre-2008; but the 2005 Steels I had in a 10.5 were way too tight for me.  I know I gotta go true to 11 in them.

Dang, I need to replace those Steels, thinkin about it now....
grin.gif

I can usually squeeze into a 10.5 in VI's and some III's and V's pre-2008; but the 2005 Steels I had in a 10.5 were way too tight for me.  I know I gotta go true to 11 in them.

grin.gif

Cannot Wait For These...
pimp.gif
 JB Is Really Starting To Deliever... Feeding Us Everything We Want.

Cannot Wait For These...
pimp.gif
 JB Is Really Starting To Deliever... Feeding Us Everything We Want.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

grin.gif

I hear that, i grabbed some Steel X's size 9.5off of someone on craigslist and didn't even try them on before copping.  Too small, and now they just sit 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

grin.gif

I hear that, i grabbed some Steel X's size 9.5off of someone on craigslist and didn't even try them on before copping.  Too small, and now they just sit 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom