[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have notice that white jordan haven't been selling that well lately so I think we have a good chance to get these.

These look like it'll crease in one step
Yeah it's a leather upper its gonna crease like all other Xs with leather just like how Is crease

Quality isn't there
You have a pair already!? Post some pics so we can judge them like you have

i do have to stay out of here though... this is making me want to get another pair... hopefully someone gets these early and see how the sizing is if they are small like the other times retroed...

october 12 is the release date? a week after the gloves :smh:
Tell me about it! The gloves coming out a week before these and these are dropping with the lebron XIs too! Good lord nike is killing me :smh:

Last edited:
Side bar, so the UNC blue was coded light blue and not powder blue
Like the jump man on the steels?!?!?

And now the color code is "what" blue for the UNC release????

I dunno but the og box said powder blue

As for the rumor of the yellow jumpman i think that is just the sample. The retro in october will have the red jumpman again

I dunno but the og box said powder blue

As for the rumor of the yellow jumpman i think that is just the sample. The retro in october will have the red jumpman again

Yea and the pair with the yellow Jumpman was an 05 sample anyways

Creases are inevitable, just like comments that have people wondering if these will crease upon first step.

Creases are cool but them unnatural creases caused by synthetic leather can make a shoe look funny as hell lol

Couple more pics of the capped Shadows I found saved on one of my old flash drives -Very rare magazine scans courtesy of FlattopHitop...

(Right click "Open link in new tab" to view full size)
Would have loved a pair of Capped toe Shadow 10s, I had OG steels Back in 08-09 and loved them. If they had a product like a cap you could add to your 10s I'd buy it. I prefer the capped toe.

air-jordan-10-steel-02-570x580.jpg

air-jordan-10-steel-03-570x763.jpg

air-jordan-10-steel-01-570x643.jpg

source-http://d.hatena.ne.jp/stmr/

still no pics?

Back
Top Bottom