[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Second pair came in today. More than happy, no flaws. Such a simple classic color way I had to double up. 

Don't what to get in the argument with you again, and not sure what kinda business you are running, but I am working in the last 15-20 years in large corporations and have masters in finances, so better try to convince someone else in that inflation theory. And now we compare with the gas prices, that has absolutely nothing to do with it. 
Oh and not to forget, Laney's are $170.

That is just sad...

Why is it that you can't have a discussion without arguing? I didn't even disagree with you, I clearly said they are raising prices because they can. But you seriously believe inflation is some made up theory? Wow. I'm also not sure why you feel the need to throw around your degrees, as I only mentioned I run a business because it was relevant to me AGREEING with you about Nike raising the price purely because they feel like it. Seems you can't let go of past discussions long enough to realize someone isn't even arguing with you. Gas prices had very much to do with your argument about material cost. It was valid and fact. Also, all the info I've seen say the Laney's are $160, my apologies if that's not correct. But my point was they charged 170 for the Steels and they will sell a retro again for 160. So, that fact was further in support of the fact they raise prices because they can. Again, more agreement with your post.

Dudes have silly arguments typing a lot of words defending Nike and JB

Why is it New Balance, Adidas and Reebok can produce retros for the same price or in line with when the sneakers were previously released. Hell, some of New Balance releases are made in the USA and England, where workers aren't making 10 cents an hour.

They don't have inflation?

Inflation rose $10 between 2013 and 2014? Come on now.

They're raising prices because they can, plain and simple.

Dudes don't even know how to read and comprehend a post, they just hit reply and go on a rant without basis. I said the same thing already. Wasn't defending them at all.

Folks need to learn to leave discussions in the past. Don't carry over ill feelings as it accomplishes nothing. I didn't kill your dog, slap your mother or smack your child, its not that serious to hold grudges. Is it really that hard to respond to someone who sees something different from yourself without trying to get personal or being petty?

Why do they refer to sneakers as tennis shoes?  Pisses me off for some reason.  They're sneakers.  WTF.
Just in the South.
 Why is it that you can't have a discussion without arguing? I didn't even disagree with you, I clearly said they are raising prices because they can. But you seriously believe inflation is some made up theory? Wow. I'm also not sure why you feel the need to throw around your degrees, as I only mentioned I run a business because it was relevant to me AGREEING with you about Nike raising the price purely because they feel like it. Seems you can't let go of past discussions long enough to realize someone isn't even arguing with you. Gas prices had very much to do with your argument about material cost. It was valid and fact. Also, all the info I've seen say the Laney's are $160, my apologies if that's not correct. But my point was they charged 170 for the Steels and they will sell a retro again for 160. So, that fact was further in support of the fact they raise prices because they can. Again, more agreement with your post.
Just going to re-post this, and leave it at that:

Why is it New Balance, Adidas and Reebok can produce retros for the same price or in line with when the sneakers were previously released. Hell, some of New Balance releases are made in the USA and England, where workers aren't making 10 cents an hour.

They don't have inflation?

Inflation rose $10 between 2013 and 2014? Come on now.

They're raising prices because they can, plain and simple.

Way too clean!! Broke them out today! Broke a lot of necks! 
pimp.gif

Thank God people slept on these. Easy cop for me! I really find the 10s COMFY. 

Last edited:
 Way too clean!! Broke them out today! Broke a lot of necks! 
pimp.gif

Quick question though, I remember when the tongues out of the jeans went out of fission in early 90's, is that back now? I am too old to know, always had mine hidden under. 

It depends on the way you want to rock the shoes. I always rocked my pair tongue out. All day, everyday. 

Last edited:
Yeah these 10's are on point very comfortable and stylish. Sad bout lil bruh who got smoked for em on the east side. Smh

View media item 623179

Way too clean!! Broke them out today! Broke a lot of necks! :pimp:

Ain't nobody breaking their neck for dem shoes...period....just stop it.....them plain *** j's ain't nothin to look at....stop tryin to validate ya purchase...just say u like em and leave it at that please....no one slept..they probly ain't want em.ever think of that

Back
Top Bottom