[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eastbay had some sizes up a few mins ago.   I was able to add a size 11.5 to my cart but did not check out, for those that are still looking

i think what weezy1 did is pretty remarkable.......he sold multiple pairs of probably the most payless looking jordans and made a profit!

i think what weezy1 did is pretty remarkable.......he sold multiple pairs of probably the most payless looking jordans and made a profit!

i think all of you need to step outside your boxes... these are moving for above retail without trying

damn wish i caught this

I tried seconds after the link was posted and could add nothing.

Keep in mind, Eastbay/Footlocker are canceling orders and told people they over sold...so it might have just been a glitch.

Ordered mine from footaction and they're backordered as well, a rep told me that it can take up to a week or more from the original 10/12 date to receive them ..I hope that's not the case.

I just called HOH downtown Brooklyn. Tey are sold out but the person I spoke to told me footlocker on 34th st and 42nd Times Square will be getting a shipment tomorrow. He wasn't sure what time
I hope they're still there by Wednesday so I can pickup a pair

Got my shipping confirmation from NDC.  I'm going to be dropping this to a fellow NT for retail or returning it to NDC.

Back
Top Bottom