[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got a few calls for these and a pair locked up. Only need one obviously. So what's the resell lookin like? Cause I will buy them all if its worth it. Why not?

anyone get rsvp calls from Topanga mall (westfield mall) HOH, Champs, Finishline etc yet?
No 
tired.gif
 might have to be online or bust for me

mean.gif
 Didn't manage to get a reserve ticket from Champs, so that only leaves Finish Line for me to try my luck at. Not sure if I should bother going tomorrow or just attempt to cop online. Though I guess I could do both and try using my Iphone at the mall.

I went to pick up a reserve ticket at FTL yesterday before work..
My size was the first to sell out.. So I had to settle for a size 11..
They only gave out about 30 tickets.. 50+ people were there tho..
Hopefully I can cop online or trade for my size 10..

Any bay area folks know of any place doing first come first serve? Struck out on all raffles/reserves.

I was going to get these tomorrow Am but i just found a OG pair from 1994 with the toe cap i had to get the toe cap edition. 
nthat.gif

disappointed its 1 per on NDC

wanted to get 2 pairs. i know i wont be able to get one NDC then another site

Jordan FR5 RSVP didn't sell out and Jordan FR3 RSVP didn't sell out. All were OG cw, thought people was going to jump up on all the og like everyone was saying "these are OG better not sleep on it". Found out the shoe slept on itself. So i assumed these would be the same until some one said "limited" production number and we all know reseller love the word "Limited". I wouldn't be surprise if all the pairs RSVPed are all reseller pairs. How do i know that? cause this one kid that bought like 20 pairs of bel air came back thanking the bot for rsvping his stack at both Nike Town today for the steels... Smh.
Either way I locked 2 pairs already. Getting a few more on Saturday for some friends. Should be an easy cop if you know what your doing.

Gotcha, I see what you're saying. I'm confused on one thing though, you mention resellers but also said you got 2 already and are getting more. Are you just buying for friends or ?

The chi 10s were an "easy" cop because NYC had a snow storm that day. It was me and 6 other idiots out there waiting for the lone footlocker dude to come in and let us cop.

^ two of my local spots are getting 12 also and my usual cop spot got none. like other have said, hopefully everyone goes for the brons and texas kd's.

My local FTL is also getting 12 pair and I've been going there for a long time and can say for sure that they normally have many more than that. Don't know what that means overall.

Back
Top Bottom