[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
 people these days..

get over yourself

i'll be bumming if i dont score a pair. still have my og's from 94 that are beat to hell. definitely a sentimental pick up.

I don't need to be spoon feeding any info that takes a 30 second search on NT and no one should be encouraging anyone to feed lazy people like this.

Look like someone thought they would get cool points, by being a Summers Eve... It's no reason for that nonsense.... But I went to JJ, dude told me they got more calls for the 5s last week, than for the 10s this week... Safe to say, I will be posted up at the gate bright and early coffee in hand... He said that got like 24 pairs

Nah man...it aint nothing like that. The fact of the matter is, the shoe game is insane now. There's no reason to encourage people who are on the fence...especially people who aren't willing to run a 5 second search on google or NT and want it spoon fed to them. If you can't understand the logic to this, I don't know what to tell you.

There's a Foot Locker, a Finish Line, and a Champs at one of the malls in my area, and all 3 said they're getting the shoes, but each person I talked to said they couldn't give me any numbers in terms of the quantity they were given. The guy at Champs said a lot of people had come in to ask about the 10's though. I'll stick with the original plan and go in the morning to check for a pair. Not doing any extra **** and trying to camp out for these.

Nah man...it aint nothing like that. The fact of the matter is, the shoe game is insane now. There's no reason to encourage people who are on the fence...especially people who aren't willing to run a 5 second search on google or NT and want it spoon fed to them. If you can't understand the logic to this, I don't know what to tell you.
i think you take this a little too serious. NT is basically standing in line for a shoe only on the internet and for way longer.  That's it.  Dude just happened to get in line.

i think you take this a little too serious. NT is basically standing in line for a shoe only on the internet and for way longer.  That's it.  Dude just happened to get in line.
Bro, I don't understand why this is so difficult to grasp. This isn't pre-2010 anymore where I welcomed every new member with open arms. We are dealing with things now that has officially changed the game. Bots, scripts, people bringing whole families to pick up RVSP's. Not to mention the horde of new recruits pouring in everyday. There's no sense in giving out free information anymore or answering stupid questions that get asked over and over and over again when it could be solved with a simple search. Imo, I think the people who deserve the shoes are the ones who do their research; who are willing to actually go out of their way and read as opposed to getting it spoon fed to them.

Bro, I don't understand why this is so difficult to grasp. This isn't pre-2010 anymore where I welcomed every new member with open arms. We are dealing with things now that has officially changed the game. Bots, scripts, people bringing whole families to pick up RVSP's. Not to mention the horde of new recruits pouring in everyday. There's no sense in giving out free information anymore or answering stupid questions that get asked over and over and over again when it could be solved with a simple search. Imo, I think the people who deserve the shoes are the ones who do their research; who are willing to actually go out of their way and read as opposed to getting it spoon fed to them.
they're just sneakers at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom