[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
At $170 I am out of the JB game, sorry but that BS was suppose to happen next year, just another reason for me to quit on them. 

Yea that's ill. Inflation ain't no joke.

Keep trying to convince yourself that's the reason.

So tell me why were the 2012 retro 14's going for $160 and the originals were $150?

How were the 2006 4's going for $115 and now they are going for $160?

It's not inflation it's greed

Keep trying to convince yourself that's the reason.

So tell me why were the 2012 retro 14's going for $160 and the originals were $150?

How were the 2006 4's going for $115 and now they are going for $160?

It's not inflation it's greed

Inflation IS Greed. Just that

We'll they probably rational that "someone's " going to buy. If ppl will buy weathermen and bloody tampon foams for $250+ then ppl will buy zebra's at $180. So gradually increase price, and trust it will still sellout. That's probably what their team saying.

I thought they were waiting until 2014 to do $170?

Funny, with my Finishline coupon it just takes it to what I was paying two years ago.

air-jordan-x-steel-retro_13_result-copy_result.jpg

air-jordan-x-steel-retro_05_result-copy_result.jpg

air-jordan-x-steel-retro_04_result-copy_result.jpg

air-jordan-x-steel-retro_03_result-copy_result.jpg

air-jordan-x-steel-retro_02_result-copy_result.jpg

air-jordan-x-steel-retro_result-copy_result.jpg

air-jordan-x-steel-retro_08_result-copy_result.jpg

air-jordan-x-steel-retro_12_result-copy_result.jpg

air-jordan-x-steel-retro_10_result-copy_result.jpg

air-jordan-x-steel-retro_14_result-copy_result.jpg

air-jordan-x-steel-retro_11_result-copy_result.jpg

Man $170? I don't think I got it in me to shell $185 after taxes. Money saved.

Get ya funds up

funds has nothing to do with it, its called stop messing with this garbage company and paying even more when we dont have to.

i was planning on copping two pairs but now thats an extra $40+ with tax i have to pay....

if you think its cool to keep paying more, keep doing it bruh

So long as the increase indicates better/more durable quality than so be it, but we know that isn't the issue. These things can't even be worn regularly for what they were initially made for. Jordan brand is getting greedier and greedier - $170 for these; $185 for the fresh prince V's, $225 for the 3lab5s. Perhaps it's time to shift to something else...

thats why im done with this BS this year. only time ill buy Jordans if its an XI which i will be back to cop a few pairs of concord lows. other than that, screw JB.

put prices back down to $150 and make everything a flat our GR.

Just a little Finishline release info with these:

11,500 Men's sizes in Stores
4,500 Men's sizes online
Phone Orders will be accepted

I am so sold on these especially after them pictures! Dayummmm. My favourite X CW behind the powder/chicagos

all this talk over $10 
come on man
you in the wrong game if thats going to keep you from coppin
:smh:  

For me at least it's not that the $10 sways me away from purchase, it's just that I have expectations of something better if I am paying more.

I am so sold on these especially after them pictures! Dayummmm. My favourite X CW behind the powder/chicagos

amen. ive been debating on pulling the trigger on the 2005s but youre guaranteed to get waxed. i will take these for the 170, the increase sucks but im probably not going to retire because of it haha these are coming home with daddy :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom