Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

It seems to be almost a full size run on finishline.com right now
Yup, another restock
laugh.gif

http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...vel&siteID=W9MhUk6cl28-zgs1t9tA8SUVF_u19RI6wg

I don't care what anyone says.... these plus black jeans = winning in my book.  As far as the reselling goes, it serves people right for trying to take advantage of of other people's situation.  It's different to sell a pair if you change your mind or don't like them as much once you get them, but buying 4 pairs with clear intent to resell, that just ain't right 
mean.gif
 I wish they would make a rule that if you return multiple pairs, they charge you $$ for +1's, so that way resellers would be a little more hesitant in fear of getting stuck. 
devil.gif

See A Smart Reseller would have got his pairs off before all these restocks...

While the Hype was poppin' Off!!!

And you gotta pick the right sizes to resell

and buy a pair of your own size in the mix 
wink.gif

come July These will be back on peoples Radar with no FSR to be found!

Last edited:
Copped a size 10 online for retail from Capsule Toronto...power move today...copped the BOB from 23Penny too!

Footlocker on Steinway Street in Astoria New York received a restock sz 9 and up and also on the red 10s sz 10 and up. If anybody missed out.

Man im not impressed the slightest with this remastered "thingy". Im thinking some feel the word is almost enough to justify the price.. The material still feels like the last 2years of releases(meager,so-so).. Ive got some low top taxis ive had for a while and those things are tanks compared to the releases as of lately... Yes i do own the shoe and i ike the color scheme but the material isnt remastered to say the least..

Agreed 100%. Only of these remastered that are good is the Oreos. And I love my liberty 10, had to cop being from NYC, but quality is non different then the past few years. And your right my low top taxis from like '04 are monsters. They have held up so well.

I have no issue with the quality of leather on my pair. First "remastered" pair I've copped and I'm impressed.

These are so dope in person. Not sure why people hate them so much, but to each their own. View media item 1417684

People are hating for two simple reasons, it's not an OG color way and it has no hype associated with it. Everyone always hate on new color ways, teal 4s are getting that now and it isn't a qs or some random thing associated with it.

Man Idc man I'm bout to get all the females with these. I would say its a two hundred well spent I ain't even going for the double nickels no more I'm done after the fives and I might not even get them.lol!

Man Idc man I'm bout to get all the females with these. I would say its a two hundred well spent I ain't even going for the double nickels no more I'm done after the fives and I might not even get them.lol!
Thinking that Jordans will get you females is the first sign that you've never actually been with a woman

I dont suport reselling but if your gonna do it, gotta do your homework

I remember seeing an indian family buy out a whole store a house of hoops of the weatherman foams i couldnt stop laughing.
you think it's funny but those habibis were probably flipping em for 350+ :lol:

I dont suport reselling but if your gonna do it, gotta do your homework

I remember seeing an indian family buy out a whole store a house of hoops of the weatherman foams i couldnt stop laughing.
you think it's funny but those habibis were probably flipping em for 350+ :lol:

Honestly if they even make their money back id be surprised those are the worst foams to resell

I seen ds weatherman foams go for 125

i've seen multiple ppl rocking the BOBs, but i've yet to see anyone in these. so far, the fits i've seen with the BOBs had me like :smh:

Back
Top Bottom