Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

These are finally here after a few shipping delays. I've never been a fan of 10's but these are great quality and look good with the right gear.

Leather on these is nice but Nike did cut corners on these, the black leather is the same cheap leather used last year on the red pod 13s. The red leather is nice but not as nice as the red leather on the Spizike 6. This red leather fades, scuffs, and chips easily. The shoes are nice though. Much nicer than the old quality.

Leather on these is nice but Nike did cut corners on these, the black leather is the same cheap leather used last year on the red pod 13s.

I did notice that, the black leather looks cheap. Also, for me, it bothered me that the red is a different shade on the midsole compared to the soft red leather. :stoneface:

Why do they continue to put that weird patch behind the tongue that was never on the og's?

You have to be pretty anal to notice the difference in reds. Just enjoy the shoes fellas.
That black leather is a minor part of the shoe.

I like that patch for some reason, I also had the shirt with that emblem on the back in 2005. Reminds me of the 11 patch on the back of the tongue or even the 4 and 5 patch. I know it's not OG but neither are the shoes.

Shoutout to everyone who got their pair and is satisfied with them. I slept on these during All-Star weekend and tried to pick them up the following week but everywhere was sold out. Then out of nowhere my local FNL got a shipment of these in the night before the oreo 4s dropped, so I was shocked to see them and I grabbed them when I bought my 4s last Saturday. I my connect told me that these new 10s run big. Is there any truth to that? I'm not going to try them on just yet because I might need to trade up a size.

View media item 1420057

Shoutout to everyone who got their pair and is satisfied with them. I slept on these during All-Star weekend and tried to pick them up the following week but everywhere was sold out. Then out of nowhere my local FNL got a shipment of these in the night before the oreo 4s dropped, so I was shocked to see them and I grabbed them when I bought my 4s last Saturday. I my connect told me that these new 10s run big. Is there any truth to that? I'm not going to try them on just yet because I might need to trade up a size.
They run very very TTS for me. Fit like a glove. Very snug. But maybe our feet are different. Some have wide feet etc. Id suggest you try them on to see for yourself firsthand how they fit. You could still trade for a diff size...just make sure you dont dirty the soles or something.

if anyone in NYC is still looking, footlocker on 34th still has multiple sizes. i copped my doubleup pair size 11.5 today.

View media item 1420057

They run a half size big, you won't notice unless you loosen them.

Thanks for the feedback fellas. I tried them on and to my surprise they don't fit tight at all, but they don't feel the same as my powder blue 10s which are a size up, so I'm going to keep searching for a larger size.

Last edited:
sorry if this is a stupid question but....can anyone tell me if a size 11 is supposed to come in a smaller box than a size 11.5? I have both sizes and the size 11 box is noticably smaller. I assumed a .5 difference in size would not warrant a diff size box. Maybe a size or two apart, but half a size? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
sorry if this is a stupid question but....can anyone tell me if a size 11 is supposed to come in a smaller box than a size 11.5? I have both sizes and the size 11 box is noticably smaller. I assumed a .5 difference in size would not warrant a diff size box. Maybe a size or two apart, but half a size? Thanks in advance

View media item 1421003

If you got them both from a major retailers... Then don't worry about it.

If you got them both from a major retailers... Then don't worry about it.
repped.

Nah im not asking because i think i have a pair of fakes. i would have just started a LC for that. I got them from 2 diff footlockers, so im pretty confident theyre legit. I was just curious and wanted to know if JB is does diff size boxes for every size

the answer may be well known but im just clueless cause i usually get the same size but decided to go up .5 on my 2nd pair this time and the diff size boxes for such small difference in shoe size intrigued me. like i said, sorry if its a dumb question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom