Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

How limited are these supposed to be? I'm assuming all HOH will receive pairs, but some of you guys are talkin like these are gonna be crazy limited. Like I said, I haven't been in the thread much.

How limited are these supposed to be? I'm assuming all HOH will receive pairs, but some of you guys are talkin like these are gonna be crazy limited. Like I said, I haven't been in the thread much.
I don't think they are going to be QS limited now.  They moved the date back and produce more pairs in the spare time, and then we found out that Footlocker and Eastbay will also be releasing them, in addition to FNL and NDC.

As far as I know, these will only be limited in relation to where you live.  Here, it may just be the FNL that gets these (from what I have heard at the stores so far).  Other places, HoH's and regular footlockers will get them.  Sneaker bar Detroit put up an article today saying that these were getting to retailers now, which didn't happen with the Cav 4's.  I wish someone would just tell us the deal with these.

We didn't get any of this years limited 9 releases at any stores here.  I know we will at least get the thunder's at one store.

Anyone know if their going to be released online on stores like Finishline, champs, footlocker, or JimmyJazz?

I'm trying to get a pair and I called some local finishlines and the guy said none of the finishlines are getting them, not sure though.

Anyways, if they are releasing online, what's my best bet to get a size 9.5 and around what time are they released online?

As far as we know it's FNL, EastBay, NDC, and FTL not sure about JJ and DSG though.

They will be releasing Dec 22 5 A.M EST online.

Kinda want now
air-jordan-iv-thunder-arriving-at-retailers-1-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-iv-thunder-arriving-at-retailers-2-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-iv-thunder-arriving-at-retailers-3-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-iv-thunder-arriving-at-retailers-4-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-iv-thunder-arriving-at-retailers-5-570x380.jpg

What are the chances of even getting a pair lol I just need a 8.5 man! I was only able to cop one release online, the retro 11 low @ NDC

eastbay is not getting these.
i just asked an agent in chat
They were asked about them on twitter this week and they gave the "...Dec 22 at 8 am EST..." reply.  Who knows anymore with these freaking twitter accounts being ran by the janitors of these companies. 

NDC has gone back and for the the past 48 hours between twitter link only, and no twitter link, and 1 pair, and 2 pair limit on all the releases from Dec 14-Dec22.  I know I have been told stuff by an actual eastbay rep on the phone that didn't end up to be true either though.  Same happened at FNL with a phone rep, same multiple times the past 3 months with JJ chat reps..  They don't know so they just say no.  Or the reps aren't specifically told until a few days or a week before release and don't care to know til they are told.

Hopefully we get some concrete info from all of these retailers in the next week.

Last edited:
They were asked about them on twitter this week and they gave the "...Dec 22 at 8 am EST..." reply.  Who knows anymore with these freaking twitter accounts being ran by the janitors of these companies. 

NDC has gone back and for the the past 48 hours between twitter link only, and no twitter link, and 1 pair, and 2 pair limit on all the releases from Dec 14-Dec22.  I know I have been told stuff by an actual eastbay rep on the phone that didn't end up to be true either though.  Same happened at FNL with a phone rep, same multiple times the past 3 months with JJ chat reps..  They don't know so they just say no.  Or the reps aren't specifically told until a few days or a week before release and don't care to know til they are told.

Hopefully we get some concrete info from all of these retailers in the next week.

ya i hear ya, hopefully we get some solid info in the next couple days, i would prefer being able to get a chance to cop from eastbay and NDC, eastbay has been holding me down on the last few releases . we shall see i guess

ill be in new york on the day these drop so i hope i can get a chance to get them.......................................peace23

was planning on passing on these but that became kinda tough after seeing all these pics.... passed on the CAVS so i figured these would be my non-OG colorway of the IVs. Wouldn't mind getting the lightnings too now tho lol. :nerd:

1.) For those who got theirs already... how's the quality? Is that durabuck or what? Looks like it..

2.) These aren't online only are they? I was talking to a Footlocker rep on their customer service thing the other night and asked about these.. she said that as of right now, they aren't getting them online. Apparently they sometimes get last minute additions though.. she said that retail stores might be getting them.

It seems like in the midst of all this Bred XI talk and worry over havoc, the Thunder release is shrouded in confusion. :smh:

Been a good week
wink.gif
As a grown man that wear a 13 an understand what one would have to go through to get a 13 in pretty much the 2 hottest shoes of the year....Im envious and happy for u AT THE SAME DAY'UM TIME!!!!!!!!(Hope I can strike gold as well)!

Back
Top Bottom