Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Pictures dont do the thunder's justice, joints are so ill

Swooped My Pair Up Today In Order To Avoid The RD Madness........ Not Quite Sure How I Feel About These Tho :rolleyes

*Sorry For The Crappy iPhone Pic..... Can't Seem To Find My Camera Charger Right Now >D

Last edited:
Saw some of MJ's people wearing these while I was home last week. They look great in person

Swooped My Pair Up Today In Order To Avoid The RD Madness........ Not Quite Sure How I Feel About These Tho :rolleyes

*Sorry For The Crappy iPhone Pic..... Can't Seem To Find My Camera Charger Right Now >D

That paint color :x I hope that's just an early release thing

Yeah, I dont think i will grab these but maybe. I dont judge quality off the early releases. I know i need a GS for the misses since she loves 4's.

My Pair Is The Same As What Will Release At Retail Locations Folks.... Not Sure What All This "Early Release" Noise Is :lol:

The Shade Of Yellow Will Be The LEAST Of Worries For This Release....

BaleeDat!

I believe it will be $160 like the other 4's and everyone should get it? Ya know NDC, Eastbay, FTL, FNL.

Green Ice, that is some awful creasing. It looks irreversible too, have you tried a shoe tree to lighten the creasing?

I just don't think the blk/red XI's coming out the day before is going to help us on these.  They are a limited release, and the bred XI release may knock some of the regular customers out of the way, but these will still have a higher than normal resale value (see Cav 4 prices compared to military/fire red/even BC, even higher than WC most places/auctions) so I think the resellers will still make sure they do their thing and get their normal # of pairs. 

Hypothetical scenario...if the blk/red XI wasn't releasing the day before, we have 100,000 people going after 10,000 pair of shoes.  With blk/red XI release happening we have 95,000 people going after 10,000 pairs of shoes.  The numbers aren't as important as the percentages and are in no way an estimates of release day pairs.or buyers.

Either way, there is WAY more demand than supply can meet.  Pretty much, if your plan would have been to get to your spot to camp a few hours early to get these, you will still need to do the same thing to guarantee that you get them.  And all on line retailers will have the same automatic sell out, lucky to get in and get the shoe....aka "easy cop.  back to bed."
laugh.gif

I hope to cop these the CG9's and ill take another pair of bred 11's... I haven't missed anything I've wanted all year but kicks are just not as easy to cop as they used to be...

Now I actually have to TRY on Rd. thought this was going to be a walk in the park with the 11s releasing. :'(

Pretty sure at this point I won't be getting these. Just not feeling them. I'd be buying to buy.

To those who are, good luck on RD online and be safe dealing with those Christmas shoppers!

I'm outtie 5000

Back
Top Bottom