Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

copped :D fairly easy cop for me. These will sit pretty next to my stealth foams and breds when they get delievered :D

I see FNL still haven't fixed the problem with the errors processing credit card information when you hit place order.

NDC and FNL worked out, its either these aren't that limited or nobody wants them.
Back to sleep.

I think it might be a little bit of both and also throw in everyones attention diverted to the Bred 11's. If you changed the release date of these to maybe next month, I'm sure it would of be twice as hard

if i order one time with paypal and the second time with my cc, will they get cancelled? forgot to use my discount on fnl. 
frown.gif

Got through on Finishline Mobile, thanks to whoever posted the link a few pages back, got confirmation email, and its charged on my card, Am I good or does FNL still do that same stuff?? (Havent done online since Playoffs 12s)

C'mon bruh, everyone and they mom thanking you. Which is cool as they should, just wish I had the same sight. Lol !! struck out, right when the timer went off. You now the story, especially if we got early site. I even posted last night asking what the best direction is ? No one replied back. I would rather we get them then the whole damn general public. Just my thought !

I feel you man was not in this thread much past 2 days, if I see any pairs floating ill pm u a link.

Big ups to the person who posted the FNL mobile link on pg72 i think it was, used a WC coupon and saved a dub.. Thank u verzion for the free hi speed upgrade

by the time the NDC link showed up it didnt even give me the option to select a size

FNL worked tho, got the confirmation email but i aint gettin my hopes up til it ships out.

jesus **** finishline. got credit card error like 4 times, gateway timeout a dozen times, now with 20 pending charges on my credit cards smh...

Got through on Finishline Mobile, thanks to whoever posted the link a few pages back, got confirmation email, and its charged on my card, Am I good or does FNL still do that same stuff?? (Havent done online since Playoffs 12s)
nah, should be good. FNL hasn't tweeted sold out yet. and their site crashing constantly is keeping the stock alive

I have 2 holds on my credit card from finish line. I had these things in cart and was trying to checkout at 7:59am.

jesus **** finishline. got credit card error like 4 times, gateway timeout a dozen times, now with 20 pending charges on my credit cards smh...
Don't worry the next day it will all go away happened to me yesterday with the XI's.

Back
Top Bottom