Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Well, I;ve worn my Cavs a few times, size 14, big feet and all and no creasing like that. I wouldn't judge off the early releases. If the material/quality is the same as Cavs then I may even cop.

i feel you bro...too bad for me i didnt get a chance to copped those iv cavs

The Four Horsemen, bruh!
pimp.gif
TLO!?! 

I am one of the few that would like to get these instead of the XI's this week. 

My local champs only allowed people to enter the raffle for the XI's or IV's. Not both.

I thought that was cool, so the people who struck out on the XI's would not get the thunders as a back-up plan.

Any employee at champs tried pulling that nonsense on me. I told her "Why the hell can I not submit a different ticket for the IV's? Its a different shoe on a different release date" She comes back 5 minutes later saying, "Im gonna hook you up and let you do the raffle for both".

She and her manager knew they were wrong in not letting other people do the raffle for both shoes.

Now Im hoping I get a phone for these.

Congrats bro! :smokin
HOH over here doing the calls Friday I believe, I should get called.
Got more pairs of these than the 11s.
Its the waiting that kills ya.
:lol:

Truth.

I entered the thunders as a back up of the 11's fall thru.

Haven't gotten a call on those yet.

Fingers crossed.

They'll be calling in my area thru Thursday.

Question,, i know i should all ready know this if i want these but i been so worried about securing my 2 pair of 11's i been slacking on this info.. what sites will these drop on besides ndc or is ndc the only one? will the regulars have them as well  fnl,ft,champs,fa ?

Question,, i know i should all ready know this if i want these but i been so worried about securing my 2 pair of 11's i been slacking on this info.. what sites will these drop on besides ndc or is ndc the only one? will the regulars have them as well  fnl,ft,champs,fa ?
NDC, FTL (if FTL has it, most likely FA will have it), Eastbay those are guaranteed.

Champs could carry I'm not sure on them yet, doubt FNL will have em though.
What's the retail on these? 
$160

Last edited:
I'm not too sure if people are still wondering about how limited these will be, but here is the info that I have for my location in Canada.

They are getting A LOT of them, two locations here in the Vancouver area are getting A LOT of them....I asked if the employee could tell me how many, he replied with "we are getting a lot more of the thunder 4s than the bred 11s, and we're only getting 18-24 of the bred 11s"

Ya'll saw that picture of a Canadian allotment from that clown trying to sell in this thread a few pages back. If we here in Canada are getting a lot, all the locations in the states must have even bigger amounts. Unfortunately for you guys, HOH are doing raffles, but NDC always has the mother-load :nthat:.

Good luck to everyone getting both the thunder 4s and the bred 11s!!

oh its not that i intend to hurt someone. I pray to god that the only thing in my life im gonna ever shot at is metal plates, but to me its always better to be safe than sorry.  and its not that i bring to a release thinking that i am gonna stop someone from robbing me its just that i bring it everywhere thats not a government building, school , or bar.  I believe like you that my life or someones life on my hands is not worth $180.  But if someone were to hurt me or my little brother that normally goes with me, i would want a way to protect us.
gotcha. I would probably have it on me if I were out with my girl or nephew if these dumb shoes were involved.

A worker at FTL said his mom got beat up for some J's he had her take to his car during a release. I was just sickened by what this has become.
Someone would get bodied.  Disgusting people.

Some dude came into my store today and asked if we were getting the "Black and yellow Jay's". I told him they are the thunder IV, and yes. he started yapping about how he is gonna get them cause they sell for 1000$ on ebay, and they are only making 500 pairs... I couldnt help but laugh. old boy was on some serious confused ****. 

Some dude came into my store today and asked if we were getting the "Black and yellow Jay's". I told him they are the thunder IV, and yes. he started yapping about how he is gonna get them cause they sell for 1000$ on ebay, and they are only making 500 pairs... I couldnt help but laugh. old boy was on some serious confused ****. 
BAHAHAHAHA man that just made my night..Dumb fools man.  Blezt, can you confirm that it is durabuck?

Back
Top Bottom