Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

How much notice do we normally have for a HS? QS is usually a few days/couple weeks right? Sorry for my n00bness.
Actually with the interenet we know of quickstrikes long before they drop. Usually we find out about the release date a few weeks earlier for both. We knew of the Yeezys for what felt like forever but we found out the release date months beforehand. So I say we usually know of HS kicks release dates for a longer time. Same with the Pushhead 2s

If the Lightnings are indeed a HS, then no store around here will get them.

|I

Here's to the Thunders though!

:lol: :smokin

Last edited:
If I get the HS lightning and QS thunders (assuming the rumors are true which I bet they are not). That would be my ticket to the Doernbechers that I couldnt get despite EVERYONE but me saying they were passing on.

Yes I would trade those two ugly shoes for the DB IVs

Whats does HS stand for? I know what QS and GR is but don't know the other.

Hyperstrike

EDIT: Did a quick Google search and this is what I found.

Hyperstrike - Ultra limited and available at Nike shops with a Tier 0 and 1 account. Not many shops have these accounts because they are very hard to get. Also, some people may call shoes numbered at 500 pairs or less a "Hyperstrike".

I highly doubt the Lightnings will be a HS.

Last edited:
Whats does HS stand for? I know what QS and GR is but don't know the other.
Tier 0 - Basically limted to the designer and his closest friends. If you are lucky they may just be a few hundred out there (Think, Shrimp SBs)
Hyperstrike - A few thousand of each colorway made (Yeezys, Pushhead 2s, etc)

Last edited:
Hyperstrike
EDIT: Did a quick Google search and this is what I found.
Hyperstrike - Ultra limited and available at Nike shops with a Tier 0 and 1 account. Not many shops have these accounts because they are very hard to get. Also, some people may call shoes numbered at 500 pairs or less a "Hyperstrike".
I highly doubt the Lightnings will be a HS.
people say less than 500, but Tier 0 kicks are less than 500 so that makes no sense. I'd say less than a few thousand. Saying a few hundred is like saying that the Yeezys are Quickstrike, just like Cav IVs.

Last edited:
Thunders will be copped easy.  Man, just keep a brother posted on the Lightnings if they are indeed a HS.  I will be calling in favors for those...

Last edited:
JB and Nike keep putting out these HS and QS and watch the violence rate over shoes. Sad that their marketing effect work so damn well. I just can't imagine people getting killed over sneakers. If its something you really want and just gotta have just pay the price. A shoe can be replace a life can't. I really want the Lightings tho. Still going to try for these..

Was looking forward to these, but decided to pass for sure. Would rather have the Bred XIs, Penny 5 Dolphins, Black Foams and then save for all those 8's next year.

so thunders are limited?

thought November was gonna be smooth sailing til the black/cement IV's now gotta try and get both pairs.

It don't make sense NOT to.
I am surprised this shoe got this much hype. Like I said, this shoe as well as the lightnings rank well below every other IV ever created (Women and GS only IVs included).
:lol:

Lightnings are better than the pure money , black cat , cavs's and classic green CW's even if you hate the Thunder iv's there still in the middle of that group

IMO there also better than the doernbecher and tour yellow but you could debate that

Lightnings 4's are right up there with the cool grey's :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
:lol:
Lightnings are better than the pure money , black cat , cavs's and classic green CW's even if you hate the Thunder iv's there still in the middle of that group
IMO there also better than the doernbecher and tour yellow but you could debate that
Lightnings 4's are right up there with the cool grey's :pimp: :pimp:

roll.gif

It don't make sense NOT to.
I am surprised this shoe got this much hype. Like I said, this shoe as well as the lightnings rank well below every other IV ever created (Women and GS only IVs included).
laugh.gif

Lightnings 4's are right up there with the cool grey's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Co-sign.  I'm usually not a fan of a shoe with so much yellow, but they executed it well with these.

Also, the Shrimp SBs were a QuickStrike.  Those were far from limited and if you really wanted them are still attainable for decent prices on the resell market.

lightnings are fire. i can understand not liking the thunders tho. sucks that they got durabuck and the black cements got suede. :smh:
if those red suede 4s release i will do whatever it takes to get 2 pair
probably passing on thunders, especially if there to limited.
only copped 2 kicks this year and plan on copping 3 more. feels good not trying to get every release anymore :smokin

Last edited:
Still have my Black Cements ivs from the CDP Package so possibly pass on those i want the Thunder IV but only if we can get a Package type thing with the Lightnings ivs and maybe a Jacket or Tshirt ? :smokin other then that will copp the olives use the rest of the money for Blackfriday

laugh.gif

Lightnings 4's are right up there with the cool grey's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
agree to disagree... imo Tour Yellow, Cool Grey's & Cavs >>>>> Lightnings

Tier 0 - Basically limted to the designer and his closest friends. If you are lucky they may just be a few hundred out there (Think, Shrimp SBs)
Hyperstrike - A few thousand of each colorway made (Yeezys, Pushhead 2s, etc)
That's NOT true. Hyperstrikes are much more limited than Tier 0 shoes. Examples of Tier-0 shoes: Doernbecher, BIN23, etc. An example of an HS: Air Max 1 Albert Heijn (only 24 pairs)

Also, a Tier-0 account says something about the store, while HS/QS says something about the shoes. Yeezy 2's aren't HS or QS, they're just limited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom