Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Dave Schecter (VP of JB): We have really high standards for production and quality controls.

...and getting as close to the original construction as humanly possible.

Whether it’s a new color, or whether it’s an OG color, it’s about getting it as close to the original form as we possibly can.

:rofl:

Somebody give this guy an Oscar.

Last edited:
just stating that, dont see any1 mentioning anything about it,wanted to see how fast oneness deliver,thinking about using them for next release

So my Oneness order that was 2-day priority that got picked up on Sat still says Monday delivery, with no update since yesterday afternoon.  Maybe a weather delay?  Obviously not a rush b/c I'm not barefoot, but the oddest tracking progress I've seen on any package for awhile.

So my Oneness order that was 2-day priority that got picked up on Sat still says Monday delivery, with no update since yesterday afternoon.  Maybe a weather delay?  Obviously not a rush b/c I'm not barefoot, but the oddest tracking progress I've seen on any package for awhile.
Yup thats the USPS, my pair just left KY at 4:42 pm today Oneness did their part by shipping the same day.. I guess the post office mean 2-day shipping from monday not saturday

Yup thats the USPS, my pair just left KY at 4:42 pm today Oneness did their part by shipping the same day.. I guess the post office mean 2-day shipping from monday not saturday

Additionally, USPS been slipping lately. It's been a few times when I got priority mail to me that took a week. Another time it took 2 weeks to get a package from NJ to MD which is one state over.

Saturday is actually a business day for USPS.
I had someone ship me some shoes from Cali to md on a Saturday and they showed up monday.

USPS moves packages 7 days a week.

Last edited:
Yeah Saturday generally isn't considered a business day
Not true its been a few times i ordered shoes etc and the site used the usps and they shipped on saturday, and i got the package on monday... Besides the post office is open on saturday and they make pick ups and deliveries. So i would say thats a business day

Welcome to the club bruh. Lol

Yup...I'm not blaming anyone, certainly not Oneness!  Their service has been stellar so far.

We are all on the same Boat,  I bet $1 that everyone's Status updates tonight and Delivers tomorrow.  Fingers Crossed! 
happy.gif

USPS been slipping most of the year so far. Everything ive sent or had coming priority 2-day has taken at least 4-5 days

My NDC pair wont be here til Thurs

Damn, I wish these shoes came out this weekend, not last weekend.  Already spent my money on a hoodie and sweatpants.

Now I'm regretting not buying these.  Guess I gotta find a reseller. 

Last edited:
   Quote:

Additionally, USPS been slipping lately. It's been a few times when I got priority mail to me that took a week. Another time it took 2 weeks to get a package from NJ to MD which is one state over.

Saturday is actually a business day for USPS.
I had someone ship me some shoes from Cali to md on a Saturday and they showed up monday.

USPS moves packages 7 days a week.
yea i agree USPS has been slipping this year. take my last package for example....

i ordered the oreos from Hanon. USPS delivers my package to the post office in the wrong postal code. instead of realizing their mistake and having my package forwarded to the correct postal office near me, those lazy douches mark my package as UNDELIVERABLE - RETURN TO SENDER.

after many calls to both postal offices with each telling me to call the other one...well long story short i end up having to take my lunchtime from work and go down to the wrong post office that my package is at. i get there and the girl behind the glass looks at my ID and tells me my packahge is not there, to check the post office in my area. i end up getting mad and having to tell her twice to please check anyway if my package is back there.

she comes back with my package and has the nerve to tell me "oh youre lucky sir" wtf? i felt like yelling at her that SHE was lucky.

if i had been a pushover and just accepted their run around BS, my package would have ended up going back to Hanon. all because the USPS workers are incompetent.....smh

Back
Top Bottom