Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Had a 12.5 in cart with 9:18am checkout, but tossed them back into the ocean.
I love 4s but the appeal wasn't there. I'm sure I'll regret it later, but other drops this year will make up for this one.

Had them in cart on champs. Waited 30 mins to check out, then it looked like it just dropped out of my cart. No order comf. No email, no charge on my card but when I try to add to cart again it says "limit one per customer" but im pretty sure I did not get it
yeah thats 1 thing that sucks about champs ftl and eastbay, that happens sometimes. happened to be a few times before

sounds like you were cart jacked before you could finish the checkout process. and it seems like once you get so far within the checkout process their systems think you purchased and give you that 1 per limit message

if you try checking out it will say it's OOS. I had to go manual today so I can use a 20% off coupon. 
happy.gif

How do I get the SNKRs to remember my password?
it always asks, just to make sure its you

think about it, the app itself essentially is not protected from someone randomly grabbing it and using it on your device. Your account info is stored but when it comes time to use your money thru that app it wants to double check just to make sure someone else isnt making a fraudulent purchase on your behalf

at least thats how i see it

Last edited:
I just want a code for the snkr app. Been looking for weeks. Everybody wants to try to charge an arm and a leg though

Well dang...that just slow down the process!  

I thought it kept searching and checked out automatically after you've checked your size
like everyone else said just use copy paste and you will be alright.  It does keep searching and will notify you once its found something but you have to complete the checkout.  Im guessing Nike doesn't want people calling in and complaining that the app just spent $200 of their dollars without them approving it lol

with the SNKR app you can only use the code one time ?
one time per account, but you can use that 1 code on as many devices as long as those devices are logged in to the account that has the code

so right now i have the 1 code on my ipad, ipod, and girl's iphone. waiting for android

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom