Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine from HOH KOP and They are really nice. No toxic smell just Leather. A couple of glue spots but they feel nice on my feet even wore them to work today.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i received shipping confirmation for my sz 11 flips from eastbay, looks like they are not on back-order.

ditto! get here on the 8th supposedly.

Went to HOH Serramonte, saw them, got them....these could be one of the underrated shoes this year. Will post pictures later. Sales rep told me they got their shipment late today so they still have some sizes. Got a size 11 by the way. These do not fit like the true blues and white cements that came out. GO TRUE TO SIZE w/ the black flips

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

has anyone got there shipping confirmation from ndc??

Just received my shipping confirmation from ndc.  It'll be here wed, can't wait! 

got my NDC confirmation today also, but wont be here till fri.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Hello, is it possible for someone whom actually possesses the pair to tell me if there is blue stamped numbers on the inner stitching, below the insole. I bought my pair from air-randy and ... well, you know what is currently the deal with HK sellers. Thanks in advance for the help
according to sneakerfiles this is a poor indicator of checking for authenticity.
I have 2 retail pairs and 3/4 shoes have a blue smaller font stamp vs the bigger font black stamp in the 1 shoe.

We can agree on this ninja
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last night from HOH Serramonte. Got their shipments late. Scooped a size 11. They are true to size.

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

just got my shipping confirmation from east bay!!
Yup!  For those that missed it, we ended up receiving our shipment on 12/03/11, so most orders for them were shipped out last night.  More orders should ship out later tonight.  Send us a private message if you would like us to check on the status of your order.

EastbayRep - Ray

damn yo, FNL was on it this time!!! I copped an hour late from FNL.com, got my tracking yesterday, got my shoe today. wasnt even supposed to arrive til tomorrow at the earliest. I'm definitely pleased. glad I didnt pass. these are clean as hell. now I'll sit tight until the last shots drop.

Lucked out and got the last pair in my size at the mall! There were only like 5 pairs left at Champs and maybe a few more at Shiekhs. I'm glad. 188 with tax was kinda ): though lol. Quality is okay. A few little scuff marks and stuff but I'm pleased. The smell of the leather or pleather or w/e is kinda strong though.

Easy cop wish the price wouldn't have been so high.  Nice shoe though but yeah the quality isn't the same as it used to be.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom