Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

now im not sayin that i know for sure, but from the looks of it that does look a bit like patent leather, only cause of the flat look, like the leather u cansee the wrinkles or whatever but then the other part looks like a flat white. they look good regardless

some of you are slow

go look at any og 3 or retroed og color 3

they all have tumbled leather and a flat leather on the bottom

010023_1_p.jpg

Killer. I was able to get my hands on the nice camera, the crumbled up Jordan box is what they came in. I put them with my other IIIs for comparison:

27826af46871b2a7e59931881055fc9b079b6adf.pjpg

8aa260f4987762c8e879c38402af92ccade90755.pjpg

fe9369fb49ab703928b3e2ff981c89bc685d6eae.pjpg

eek.gif
I just noticed that the inside of the shoe is like the OGs!!

The blue doesnt go all the way around the midsole..
pimp.gif

I wasnt informed about this..

Just noticed that myself on the pics from VMVInc and Promo-shoes...that is different from the '01 TB's. But same as the OG's?

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Just noticed that myself on the pics from VMVInc and Promo-shoes...that is different from the '01 TB's. But same as the OG's?
Yes sir..

topshelf, what size do you wear?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

some of you are slow

go look at any og 3 or retroed og color 3

they all have tumbled leather and a flat leather on the bottom
o wow i actually didnt take time to notice that, thnx for pointin out, but that dont mean im slow, its jus one of those things that slipped mymind

thanks for the pics topshelfkicks! Please post more, bottom, innner sole, also any paint problems so far?

we as sneaker heads are morons sometimes.....you can buy CDP 3/20 packs RIGHT NOW for 200-250...2 shoes and on top of we can ALL agree that black and cementIII's > true blue III's

yet some are ya are willin to drop CDP paper on one shoe.

relax people, no one outside da US really cares about jordans like that, this international release will fail like they ALL do and you'll see stockrelocated and funnel to US markets like

air_jordan_cool_grey_spizikes.jpg

315371-164_300.jpg

cdp11-12new.jpg

and these being re-stocked a million times.

I'm tempted to buy it online but the quality on early releases bothers me. I bought a pair of CDP III's a couple months before the actual release andbought a pair on release date and there were a few differences. Obviously, the smell of the early release was very significant compared to the actual release.This may be due to coming straight out of the warehouse. Also, there were less padding (near the ankle) compared to the actual release. I think these earlyreleases are going to be inferior in quality compared to the ones coming out this August. But, I dunno. I might just order it at these hong kong sites just toavoid standing in line.

Back
Top Bottom