Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

BallinB thats tia cherry in my avy,

if u get the chance to get cop these shoes don't wait, just pull the trigger
As soon as u gave her name I went to you know where to watch you know what, appreciated
pimp.gif

o yea pull the trigger Ballin lol

wore mine again today they still lookin ds.... mmm these are it guys.... copp em when u can ...

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Size don't ship outside the UK get ready for the cancellation emails.............

It tells you this in the FAQ!!

Well, if you took the time to read further, you would've found on the Delivery Info section that they do ship internationally.

http://size.co.uk/webapp/...01_11551_-1_DeliveryInfo

So not everyone is gonna get cancellation emails.

Well, if you took the time to read further, you would've found the 2 corrections like 1 post after on what i originallysaid..........................................

laugh.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif

III's have been Dispatched!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO ....1 of my grails finally on the way...I'm uuuuuber excited!! Yipeeee!

Originally Posted by magc840

Size don't ship outside the UK get ready for the cancellation emails.............

It tells you this in the FAQ!!

Well, if you took the time to read further, you would've found on the Delivery Info section that they do ship internationally.

http://size.co.uk/webapp/...01_11551_-1_DeliveryInfo

So not everyone is gonna get cancellation emails.

Well, if you took the time to read further, you would've found the 2 corrections like 1 post after on what i originally said..........................................

laugh.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif

As a matter of fact I did! You sounded kinda unsure that's why I posted the link.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

It's all good man! I was just trying to calm the nerves of all those who ordered from size who are in the US.
Peace!!!!!!

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

III's have been Dispatched!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO ....1 of my grails finally on the way...I'm uuuuuber excited!! Yipeeee!

Woot Woot....
roll.gif

my homie plays basketball at Tulsa and I keep telling to wear his pair in a game so I can post pics. hopefully I can talk him into it

I went to track my package and they have arrived in NY...so hopefully I get them tomorrow or Wednesday, fingers crossed!!

I honestly don't know why everyone is excited about these. I've worn mines about 4 times and i'm starting to see the paint cracking. I'm 110pounds btw if that makes a difference. In my opinion the material on these are straight garbage. I'll post pictures of the slight cracking on my TB3s soon.

Originally Posted by intrikal

I honestly don't know why everyone is excited about these. I've worn mines about 4 times and i'm starting to see the paint cracking. I'm 110 pounds btw if that makes a difference. In my opinion the material on these are straight garbage. I'll post pictures of the slight cracking on my TB3s soon.
Welcome to NT....

From your first post... I must say
mad.gif

AW HELL NAH CUZ ! ! ! ! I haven't completed the trade for my True Blues... I sincerely hope mine dont cracc like that... but this is Brand Jordan

Back
Top Bottom