Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by SHORTYtwo3

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by riddla713

dude you cant buy j's because your girl wont let you. that sucks. got to let her know whats up. nothing can stop me from buying the j's i want.
Far from it, I can do whatever the hell I want, I just want to avoid the yapping that comes with it.
Like: "You could have saved that money or used it towards future bills.. etc. etc. etc... blah blah.

I can't just come in and say, hey, bought myself some new shoes, without her making me feel guilty.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
But if we buy them something they don't say we should've saved the money for bills.
wink.gif

This is true! BUT, the hell that I'm gonna buy her something too.
laugh.gif

And tvanterpool, that's exactly what I'm saying, not that we can't buy shoes, it's just we don't want to hear the comments or nagging.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

to you guys who have pairs have they started to crack

nope, mine are good...these tb3s are great quality IMO, and others love there pair as well. I'm not looking forward to them cracking so soon.

Good to know. Sadly I expect cracking and whatnot from JB these days. I'm gonna take my pair out soon enough.

how long does it take kix-files to ship ?

Also where buyers happy get the shoes from kix-files

i gave in and ordered a pair for $225.00 shipped

LOL at yall having girls buggin you about sneakers, then again I got parents doing it.... whatever, Im still stacking up my paper and Im far from struggling topay for anything so its all good for me

and NO, I havent had any cracking yet, Ive worn them 3 times so far

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

My buddy had problems with them...shipping took forever...he got a refund and then picked them up off rmkstore for $206 shipped

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

My buddy had problems with them...shipping took forever...he got a refund and then picked them up off rmkstore for $206 shipped

i got a e-mail from them saying they will ship the shoes friday morning and there on hand so lets wait and see and after i ordered the shoes i saw the damn 7pack on eastbay

I bought a pair on ebay from air19710617jordan(legit as they come) the week they came out for $197.50 with free shipping. I got them in 2 days from taiwan.Anyways he upped the prices like an extra $30 after he sold his first shipment. So I kindly asked him if he would give me the same deal a few days ago and hereplied sure just give me your paypal and ill write you an invoice. Im happy he did and now im expecting them by sat. I absolutely love these kicks.

Point is, go out there and make offers, maybe you'll get lucky like I did. I know $197.50 isnt much cheaper than the usual $215-250, but its around he 200mark and still better. So go make offers guys.

BTW, me and my girl got into a big fight too b/c i just bought spacejams and these tb3s that will be my 2nd...So if youre single and ajordan/sneakerhead...stay single, and if youre not than hopefully youre girl dont mind...
laugh.gif

160 I Ordered some shoes from Kixfiles and it took 4 days from the ship date to arrive in N.Carolina.

Originally Posted by patb23

160 I Ordered some shoes from Kixfiles and it took 4 days from the ship date to arrive in N.Carolina.

thanks man i just got the tracking number from them if this goes well with kixfiles i will order from them again

thanks man i just got the tracking number from them if this goes well with kixfiles i will order from them again

thanks man i just got the tracking number from them if this goes well with kixfiles i will oprder from them again

skiptomyshoe.com got a pretty good FSR sz 7-12 for only $210 for anyone that does not have a pair....

^^^^^^^ that 210.00 at skiptomyshoe is only for small sizes if u wear an 11 the price jumps to 230.00 and that's before shipping. that's why i skippedpast skiptomyshoe

how do these fit? do they fit tight or a lil loose or what?

*waits for someone to say true to size*
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom