Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

congrats to all those that copped enjoy your international release. if these reach u.s ill cop if not o well that just mean one extra pair of space jams orblack/red 6s, alot of man in here goin on grimey like as if because a pair of jays that aint drop in the usa somebody sopose to plead and beg yall to get apair ****.

I haven't heard about any stores doing phone orders especially if that's not there thing, cause the shippng gets expensive

Originally Posted by Tommy Gibbs

BTW J's don't sell in Canada as fast as they sell in the US. So if you live in Seattle, Buffalo or Ann Arbor you could probably head over to Canada today and get a pair.

Not entirely true. Depending on the pair, Jordan's move fairly quick here. Most of the pairs at Square One in Mississauga, ON have already been pre-soldout. As of an hour ago, there was a 13 at Champs, and none left at Foot Locker.

I can only imagine places like downtown Toronto or Scarborough would be about the same.

Good luck to everyone trying to snag a pair.

Ya it's like collecting shoes is just starting to become cool in Canada. For the longest time there was no lines or raffles here, but it has really beenpicking up. J's used to sit on the shelves for ever here, but this morning most of the True Blues were spoken for before the stores even opened. You usedto be able to just stroll in when ever you wanted to grab a pair.

Originally Posted by bbestsb

Ya it's like collecting shoes is just starting to become cool in Canada. For the longest time there was no lines or raffles here, but it has really been picking up. J's used to sit on the shelves for ever here, but this morning most of the True Blues were spoken for before the stores even opened. You used to be able to just stroll in when ever you wanted to grab a pair.

J's just sat on shelves in Canada cuz the prices were ridiculously over inflated for a time..... factor in 13% tax (14% and 15% a few years back) and it;scheaper to cross border shop in the US and just wear it back to Canada

u know what.... i just now realized how crazy of a release this one is......
how the hell these aren't dropping in the US ... i mean 4real what the hell is wrong with JB??
i wish i could boycott jb product for a while... but it wouldnt matter at all so.....

on a different note these are beautiful congrats to all the peeps that were able to copp.... i ll add these to my collection someday for sure......

Well I got a text last night that my pairs are picked up I just hope they didn't buy the wrong ones and the sizing is on point cuz my dmp Is and nubickswere both off and I can't return the dam Is cuz the package is reaaaaal #%%%%@ up

Hey IstaystunninYA..I copped my pair from that seller. They are 100%authentic. I should receive em by this coming week.

Originally Posted by SC415

Hey IstaystunninYA..I copped my pair from that seller. They are 100%authentic. I should receive em by this coming week.

hey thanks, I don't know, the elephant print looks slightly off to me from the picture.. Just wanted confirmation.. Maybe it's just the pictures tho..

If these don't drop in The United States Of America,I would be pissed but at the same time ill save my money for the Nike Air Max LeBron 7 and the SpaceJams baby.

my boy got mine from this spot in Scotland $122 US
pimp.gif

This is Aug if buying these will mess up your SJ $$$ that come out in Nov/Dec maybe you need to stop buying shoes & get your @%%* together. 3-4 months smdh

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

This is Aug if buying these will mess up your SJ $$$ that come out in Nov/Dec maybe you need to stop buying shoes & get your @%%* together. 3-4 months smdh
lmao
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

hey thanks, I don't know, the elephant print looks slightly off to me from the picture.. Just wanted confirmation.. Maybe it's just the pictures tho..
I just bought a pair of size 11's from that seller also based on this info.. I paid 220 shipped tho, size 11's were ten dollars more..

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I just bought a pair of size 11's from that seller also based on this info.. I paid 220 shipped tho, size 11's were ten dollars more..
Are they legit tho?.. I need more opinions..
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom