Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by sosmoove

No proof of where they came from is more logic for me to keep my money. Lol thanks

laugh.gif
you know what I mean

Just curious, but why doesn't Air Randy post in here anymore and why do we only hear from his sidekick Heat? Can the dude not speak for himself?

heat23 please dont let these LAMES push you away from us.

WE LOVE YOU HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bring us valuable information and accurate at that.

THANK YOU!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

heat23 please dont let these LAMES push you away from us.

WE LOVE YOU HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bring us valuable information and accurate at that.

THANK YOU!!
happy.gif

pimp.gif

1st they hate me/then they love me/then they hate me again

Originally Posted by Caliking03

These crap worth $235?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
looks like dude sat on the tongues of your shoes and then a skid mark was left on your laces. i would ask for a different pair.

I'm no expert but I could usually spot a fake when I see it.

And if those aren't authentic, they're B-grades, if not B-grades, well then I'd conclude that they're "variants." The tongue andelephant lace panel indeed looks suspect.

IDK the full story on this air-randy and his trusty sidekick (word to c. norris) or if these so called variants come out the same factory but what does"no proof" of origins means?

"no proof" of origins means there is no proof of who sold dude the shoes.
He says air-randy sold them but if u read his shaky english and lack of proof of sale (emails and paypal receipt), it becomes a question of whether air-randyreally sold him the shoes or is he trying to steer business away from air-randy to direct people towards him.

Man The J Collector, Don't Hate. Heat23 and AirRandy are doing real things right now. The Shoes are 100% Legit produced inside a 100% Legit ContractedJordan Factory over in China. Sure some of them don't come out perfect, but that is to be expected, considering when and "how" they are made. Imean really how do you think MarqueSole, Footalog, VMVinc, and other sites like this get early releases? You either are greatly mis-informed or just a straighthater. If you don't like it then don't buy instead of trying to ruin peoples business. SMH and people wonder why good people stop posting on NT. Heat23Keep Doing Your Thing.

sucks but i might be spending the $350+ for this shoe! if not, i might have to get up with this tour promoter in europe to land a gig so i can cop forretail!!!lol

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Memo went out to Canada Footlockers this morning saying the official release date is August 8th, still International release only.

Retail is $189.99 CAN (
pimp.gif
...usually its alot worse up here, the last retros were $219.99 i believe)

without Canadian Tax. Comes out to be about 212-15with tax.
~Lefty

I would like to see pics of the inside midsole to see if the blue goes all the way around to see if in fact these are the 09 or just some variants of the2001's just what I think. Again there is no proof that air-randy sold them these.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Man The J Collector, Don't Hate. Heat23 and AirRandy are doing real things right now. The Shoes are 100% Legit produced inside a 100% Legit Contracted Jordan Factory over in China. Sure some of them don't come out perfect, but that is to be expected, considering when and "how" they are made. I mean really how do you think MarqueSole, Footalog, VMVinc, and other sites like this get early releases? You either are greatly mis-informed or just a straight hater. If you don't like it then don't buy instead of trying to ruin peoples business. SMH and people wonder why good people stop posting on NT. Heat23 Keep Doing Your Thing.
they're definitely legit, but i mean, if you pay 235 for some sneakers...at least get what you paid for. That tongue was hideous. They shouldhave informed him of the defect.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Man The J Collector, Don't Hate. Heat23 and AirRandy are doing real things right now. The Shoes are 100% Legit produced inside a 100% Legit Contracted Jordan Factory over in China. Sure some of them don't come out perfect, but that is to be expected, considering when and "how" they are made. I mean really how do you think MarqueSole, Footalog, VMVinc, and other sites like this get early releases? You either are greatly mis-informed or just a straight hater. If you don't like it then don't buy instead of trying to ruin peoples business. SMH and people wonder why good people stop posting on NT. Heat23 Keep Doing Your Thing.
they're definitely legit, but i mean, if you pay 235 for some sneakers...at least get what you paid for. That tongue was hideous. They should have informed him of the defect.
u still assume that they came from air-randy... dude never showed evidence of where they came from. could be false accusation.

Im not hating,, just stating what I read on s.f.,, and what I was told by Nike..
If anything,, Im helping fellow members avoid a possible scam.....

I.m.h.o. I dont believe that "air randy" is legit.......

You can believe what you want, its no burdon on my account.........

i've never purchased from any of these sellers. but i don't think air-randy is any less legit than marqueesole, promo-shoes, VMV, etc.
as someone stated earlier, it seems that all these sites are getting their shoes from the same source.

i've never purchased from any of these sites because of all the diferent stories i've heard. there has always seemed to be a question of authenticity.i just figured it was never really worth paying so much above retail to have a shoe early when there were questions of authenticity, ppl saying they were bgrades, stolen, or even sometimes accusations of fakes.

i just always figured i'd wait & get them when they officially release. that way i'm guaranteed to be paying no more than retail and there'snever a question about them being fakes.

now u have different sites accusing other sites of selling fakes, b-grades, etc. to try to eliminate competion and this is just making things more confusing. ifeel like if ur that thirsty to get them early and u get got, then it's ur own fault.

just my $0.02

Back
Top Bottom