Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2013 Confirmed Releases

Ill gladly take Laney XIV's along with the V's. That's the only way ill pay $375 for a pack. The packaging better be up to par along with the quality as well.. I don't see why the Columbias are being thrown to the side for these "Year of The Snakes", but it is what it is.. An $190 for XI's now?

:rofl:

They're getting closer & closer to retros being $200 by the year.

I was hoping for columbia's but i guess theyre  "lame" now lmao this new gen of sneakerheads r crazy

Read this somewhere - all tentative, FWIW:

12.7.13 – Air Jordan 12 Retro “Taxi”
Black lace loops, not gold

12.20.13 – Jordan Laney Pack
136046 141
$375
DMP #’s

12.21.13 – Air Jordan 11 Retro “Year of the Snake”
378039 047
Black/Gamma Blue-Maize
$190
Filbert 7 #’s
where u get this from and how true are they most of the time cuz black lace loops sound stupid

He got it from me and a lot of people can vouch for my past legit info.
damn :frown: whats the point of calling it taxi if it doesnt have the gold lace loop lol JB messing up but i guess in there eyes everything is subject to change... even hopefully ur info

If thats the case....
ill be waiting for bgrades to hit outlets....Jordan just keeps digging his grave.

I can care less about packaging for the pack, it can come in a plastic Jumpman bag, as long as the money is reallocated into the shoe's quality. I foresee new XI's color and Laney V's. I also foresee them ruining the XII's but I hope not. And X's I could care less about. If they're available when I walk in then I MIGHT buy and use as walk arounds. My 2 cents.

Don't know, doesn't make sense to me, either.  Here's a picture that's posted in the JB Fire Red Fall 2013 thread:
like they just wanna **** up smh hey lets take the shoe that actually had 23 retro it with 23 again then take it out in 13' lol JB be doing it just to make us mad if so ima cop the 06 they not taking my money cuz they cant get it right passed on the 13s cuz the no 3m ether 

all three a musthave....JB is hurtin pockets this holidays....my baby's bday,christmas,mamas bday on NYE, and then i have to squeeze JB in there somehow Sept-Dec2013

can't wait for the 12's! :smokin :smokin I need to see pics of these 11's first tho. I hope I don't get all 3 for the sake of my wallet but da#n

RIP Bison Dele 
tired.gif

Quote:

X and XII will bet copped but the XI sound a lil wack to me. Have to see more detailed pics. Either way hypebeast will go crazy over them anyway so it doesnt matter.

JB is destroying people's pockets this year! This has been a great year for the retros but I need those black tongue fire red 5s and white/black(taxis) 12s! This is gonna be one hectic holiday season lol

Wish they'd slow down on all the retro releases and savor each one a bit more. With that said, the 12's are straight fire providing they are top quality..

Hope JB would change their mind at the last minute and just switch it up with those highly wanted Columbia 11s.

Back
Top Bottom