• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still undecided. 9s are up there with my favorite AJ models. Probably tied with all my favorites (12s,13s,14s,18s,8s,6s). But I don't know if I want to spend 225+ on this decent colorway/fit with that jersey that has caught my eye. I want to just hold out and wait for the 9 colorways I truly love but I don't know if I will be able to. We will see. On another note, they NEED to make this colorway an actual retro 9. I would cop doubles tbh. disregard the black stitching mess obviously since that wouldn't be on a real 9. View media item 878303

Might as well release this PS.

vi0dxj.png

I probably would double up myself.

:smokin

View media item 880187
Wooooooo

Last edited:
617collector 617collector

To an extent... My Kilroys bootie gives a little (got TS and fit fine, .5 up would've been huge) CG bootie gives but not as much as Kilroys (got TS and fit perfect)

Still undecided on these, they would drop the week that bills are due...guess I'll be doing the dreaded OT, smh

Was talkin about these today with a bunch of people. Some dude came up and asked if we were talking about the "cool black 45s". It has begun

617collector 617collector

To an extent... My Kilroys bootie gives a little (got TS and fit fine, .5 up would've been huge) CG bootie gives but not as much as Kilroys (got TS and fit perfect)

To me they fit a half size small. I had a pair of CG and a pair of crawfish and they both fit the same... Hell only way I was able to slide my foot in was to take out the insoles :lol: but I ended up selling both because of the size issue.

A few months ago I picked up a pair of olives a half size up and they fit me perfect. If I get these barons I'm def going a half size up on my pair.

Last edited:
To me they fit a half size small. I had a pair of CG and a pair of crawfish and they both fit the same... Hell only way I was able to slide my foot in was to take out the insoles :lol: but I ended up selling both because of the size issue.

A few months ago I picked up a pair of olives a half size up and they fit me perfect. If I get these barons I'm def going a half size up on my pair.

That's hilarious, thought I was the only one, I haven't resorted to that since I was in like junior high lmao, but those crawfish were killing me 2! For some reason though my my montana/seagulls pair is the same size, and fits way better.?.. :rolleyes

Still can't determine, I got wide feet, so I should get a 10.5 instead of my regular 10, who ever has these help us with the sizing

Might as well release this PS.

vi0dxj.png

I probably would double up myself.

:smokin

Remind me of the XIV

Shocked they haven't done this, but they haven't really done non OG colorways besides the Kilroy stuff.

They would be wise to do that in a couple of years.

Still can't determine, I got wide feet, so I should get a 10.5 instead of my regular 10, who ever has these help us with the sizing
idk I have come to the conclusion that i don't have an actual shoe size... It's crazy why can't every shoe size be the same in every shoe? I am just happy i have bought enough to know my size in almost everything out. Personally i would go with the 10.5. I go with 11.5 in 9's and 3 and 6 i go with 11. Sorry for my rant. I hope this helps.

This will likely be my first pair of 9s. Nice simple colorway that will go with everything.

Just heard we gettin these locally ... was considering passing since I wanted the 1s more and would have to work a lil harder to cop both, but that guaranteed in-store cant pass up

Simple and clean can't go wrong with that

When did 9s stop having that little nib at the toe?
indifferent.gif
  Just checked my black bottom 9s and they don't have it either. huh. Too lazy to pull out my charcoal and powder blue right now to check those but the CDPs definitely have it. the cdp are also the last ones I can remember having the jumpmans facing correctly so maybe they just did those ones better.

Last edited:
I think im going to go for the 1's first and see if I can get these after, if not then I'll head to the mall for em

This will likely be my first pair of 9s. Nice simple colorway that will go with everything.
Me too, I was going to wait for the Playoffs to retro as that is the only one I really liked, but once this pack came out I was in love with the simplicity of the shoe using colors that can really go with anything being a grey black palate. I am still looking for a re retro of playoffs, but this will suffice until then. 

Back
Top Bottom