• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else notice the jersey number/release date correlation?

Very clever, JB.
Haha, I was just about to go here to see if anyone noticed that too. Retro 9 Baron with the #45 on the back, releasing on 4/5. 
grin.gif
 It'll be nice to have a Jordan Retro with a #45 on it...this is the first ever with it, right?  I don't count the Concord XI since that pair never released at retail. 

Finish line is going to be dropping these so hopefully that's a good indicator as to being close to a gr.
Finishline does get some limited stuff, i.e. Royal 1's, Bred 1's and Infrared 23 6's so I wouldn't assume the release is GR quite yet (I hope it is though). Finishline usually just gets a lower allocation of limited J's. I think the best barometer in my opinion is the Footlocker launch locator. They probably get the 2nd most allocations outside of Nike's own direct retail channels (niketowns/nikestore.com). If they show up at most Footlocker doors, then you know it's a general release.

Finishline does get some limited stuff, i.e. Royal 1's, Bred 1's and Infrared 23 6's so I wouldn't assume the release is GR quite yet (I hope it is though). Finishline usually just gets a lower allocation of limited J's. I think the best barometer in my opinion is the Footlocker launch locator. They probably get the 2nd most allocations outside of Nike's own direct retail channels (niketowns/nikestore.com). If they show up at most Footlocker doors, then you know it's a general release.
finishline getting these makes me feel a lil easier about this release... not saying its a full blown GR but that most certainly is a good sign.....

anyone know if its 3m or a grey nubuck?... cant really tell from the pics... hoping for 3m!
happy.gif

finishline getting these makes me feel a lil easier about this release... not saying its a full blown GR but that most certainly is a good sign.....
i would agree with the guy you quoted. You have to see how many finishline stores get them. Just recently the 6's infrared 23 they had them but only like 2 stores in the country had them in store.

i would agree with the guy you quoted. You have to see how many finishline stores get them. Just recently the 6's infrared 23 they had them but only like 2 stores in the country had them in store.
finishline tweeted that will be releasing them already.... still pretty early for stores to giving out this info... i dont know numbers on how many they produced its, still all speculation at the moment. if we could add finishline tp the list of retailers including NDC & FTL thats a good sign... there isnt much to agree on here.

roll.gif
roll.gif
oh my word. these type of dudes are getting more lame every day. I just about died laughing at that intro. "Asneakerlife"..... like... really?
sick.gif
 when will it stop
Hold up, this dude is selling these shoes ? But he is dropping them on cam and just tossing them down and he has a "shoe model" trying them one, but they are for sell ? Like u said when will it stop 
mean.gif

I'm seeing pre order 250-290 range. Hmmmm.. not an indicator but hope to hear some more info soon.

If you guys look at finish line calendar is it say it only going to be grade school and preschool sizes only

I like these :smoking

btw do you guys know if they actually made a white sox Jordan jersey? I see a lot of fakes

Last edited:
P4L....not a huge 9 fan but these are done right, for once. Very simple, clean shoe with no wacky colors.

Indefinitely a must have for me. It'll be these ,then the carmines, sport blue 6,,& possibly the black infrared 6

Last edited:
I like these :smoking

btw do you guys know if they actually made a white sox Jordan jersey? I see a lot of fakes

He didn't actually play for the White Sox (MLB Team), but he played for the Birmingham Baron's the minor league team of the White Sox. So, I would assume him being the big name iconic figure that he is that there was/is authentic jerseys available under the White Sox logo as a gimmick to sell more jerseys during that period. Kind of like MJ playing for the Washington Wizards but there are authentic Michael Jordan Washington Bullets throwback jerseys.

Actually in a technical sense he did play for the White Sox, during an exhibition game vs Cubs.

Sucks because you cant even personalized his jersey and number in a sox jersey due to copyright and stuff

Anyways these jordans will go great with my frank Thomas jersey :pimp: though almost all my jordans do lol

I think this may be my next pickup, nothing appeals to me until these drop. Kinda glad, im over lining up atm and happy spending saved $ on kicks im on the hunt for. Anyway, that grey part of the shoe looks like a suedish leather material, correct?

Actually in a technical sense he did play for the White Sox, during an exhibition game vs Cubs.

Oh, well there you have it, he actually played for the White Sox which means there should be authentic jerseys with the actual White Sox logo even though I just saw jerseys available in both "Baron's" and "White Sox" jerseys.

Sucks because you cant even personalized his jersey and number in a sox jersey due to copyright and stuff

Anyways these jordans will go great with my frank Thomas jersey :pimp: though almost all my jordans do lol

If you're good with determining whether a baseball jersey is authentic or not, there's a couple of MJ White Sox and Baron's jerseys available at a decent price on eBay from sellers with 100% positive feedback and tbousands of sales. I would get a jersey, but I'm not good with determining whether a baseball jersey is authentic or not so I may stick strictly with basketball lol.

I think this may be my next pickup, nothing appeals to me until these drop. Kinda glad, im over lining up atm and happy spending saved $ on kicks im on the hunt for. Anyway, that grey part of the shoe looks like a suedish leather material, correct?
I tried zooming in some pics and I think it's nubuck which i prefer over suede :smile:

Suede can appear messy even right out the box

Back
Top Bottom