AIR JORDAN RETRO 8 MIDNIGHT SALE!!!

I heard Sports Zone in richmond and norfolk are opening doors this friday at midnight to sell the new jordans.

anybody know of any other spots with midnight sales?

DTLR in Lakeforest mall in Gaithersburg is having like a block party.... i dunno what it means but yea.. they're selling them for like a hour 12-1 onfriday night. or something like that......

I will walk in a footlocker at about 6:00 PM on Saturday and get my joints.

eyes.gif

I dont know why folks get all rev'd up about these midnight sales. The Aqua 8s were on the shelves the whole weekend they released.

i too will be copping at some point in the PM hours

wouldn't go out of my way for a GR

These have been sitting on the shelves for over a week now at one particular spot in Richmond...

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

These have been sitting on the shelves for over a week now at one particular spot in Richmond...

Boom!
eek.gif

People are smart enough to, at the very most, pay retail and nothing more.

lol.

Days of going to that "spot" and paying over retail are over. It's not 2000. They need to get with the times -- but they cater to the hood,so....

laugh.gif

Either way... I'm just playing along with the "secret squrill" game.
laugh.gif

No secrets in the "cap" city...

My theory -- Spot not named... What's the use in posting on NT?

laugh.gif

It's not some gem of a spot (although they do have some good merchandise) and I'm not trying to act like I'm special or something for knowing aboutit but it probably wouldn't be a good to call them out for something they aren't supposed to be doing.

I'll just say this - East End, not in the mall.

Springfield mall Footlocker and Footaction are both having a midnight release for the playoff 8's. i know that footlocker has around 24+ pairs andfootaction has around the same amount.

I will be sleeping off the all of the alcohol and picking them up in the evening...

MAJOR is having the Midnight Sale for both Retro 8 and Retro 15 LS. 2 new colorways of Melo M4, along with the last batch of Air Force 1 Charles BarkleyCollection (Pinstripe Mid Premium, Premium Low, and Regular Low) will be offered at midnight as well.

Jeebus, they'll release anything at midnight now-a-days...

NEXT FRIDAY AT MIDNIGHT I WANT TO WELCOME YOU ALL TO A DK EXCLUSIVE MIDNIGHT RELEASE. ONLY IN DK'S BASEMENT...

jezign_bubblecloud_casual.jpg

IF YOU AIN'T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW!

Just copped a pair from Finishline over in Landmark Mall....

laugh.gif
@ the "midnight sale"....I hope none of you all waited out last night instead of spending time w. family and friends....

^
You stay coppin' at that hood spot.
laugh.gif

That location... make a left, MD safe in 10 minutes... Make a right, S.E. DC -- beware.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom