Air Jordan Retro 6(Detriot) Var.Red, Black, Blue Via Osneaker

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

roll.gif
roll.gif

what's up with this love affair with patent leather and suade on the 6's this really need to stop ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not feeling the patent leather, i'll still probably cop off the strength the 6's are my favorite jordan

fake isn't even the word to describe how these look. the decline of the brand's creative direction continues...
sick.gif

The contrast of that shiny patent with the dull suede looks extra garbage!

I hope they don't sell a single pair of these, so that they'll finally learn their lesson. What the hell were they thinking when they approved thesefor production?!?

are you serious?!
the patent leather kills the shoe
these are definitely going to be at the outlets
they're super gross smh jb

JB needs to figure out that patent leather doesnt belong on every shoe. The VI being one of them...I like the idea but very poor execution

If they got rid of the patent leather, and that ashy nubuck material, these would be nice.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

The contrast of that shiny patent with the dull suede looks extra garbage!

I hope they don't sell a single pair of these, so that they'll finally learn their lesson. What the hell were they thinking when they approved these for production?!?

sad thing is that they'll sell out and ill see friends of mine with these on with coogi pants and such
sick.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

indifferent.gif
...... $@* is this??....... way to ruin the 6........ again.

Idk about again.....

but i do agree that they butchered the 6 with this one!!! (Which is quite a feat)
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Looks like a straight variant!!!!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

That patent just doesn't work in my opinion.
Kills any chance the shoe had. Also, I'm not liking how the colors mesh on the mid-sole. The shoe is basically a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom