Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

wonder how many resellers will try splitting up the flashlight and the shoes? is that gold rabbit the flashlight? Isaac into bunnies and bling? pimp. will other people feel guilty reselling a dead kid's shoe? am I the only one whose last pair of light up shoes were the LA Gear interchangeable ones circa 1990s? 
I had the og LA lights. You had to take out the unit and flip it upside down to turn it off.

I saw that too lol he's like I got ya fo 450 like he's somehow not being a bum reseller just cause he's only semi trying to rape them. good luck to everyone that wants these I hope you don't get aced out by some loser. hopefully we see some corny glowing pics with matching fake oliver peoples glasses and snapbacks next week
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Well, Im up.  Hopefully I can snatch a pair, if not Ill try to trade for one of my extra DB 9s or 2s.

these prices are crazy, I dont understand people bidding up shoes that havent even released yet over 600 bucks

Anyone else notice they changed the mobile site? Cant figure out how to log in to my account on mobile.

Goodluck brethren. Hope everyone gets satisfied even myself. But we already know that aint possible :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom