Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

How many winners did we have for nt chicago ?  
quite a few. weird that the pick up time is 8am to 9pm though. wonder if they meant 9am 
indifferent.gif

Still in shock I got through, 1st time ever getting a DM back for an RSVP. Took me what seemed like forever to scan the pic with my eyes for the correct #word. Felt like it was gonna be another loss.

Yeah that time is iffy.. i would be calling asap just to make sure

I got thru for a 9.5 nt Chicago

Gotta make that drive from racine wi to chi on Saturday.
I got lucky got thru manually
Now hopefully canelo gets lucky and gets that win as well

RSVP'd within 1 minute and didn't get it at NT Chi. Bogus! Didn't even close until 12 min later.

RSVP'ed MANUALLY at 21mercer for my size 13. They are eliminating nearly instant DM's. Im certain of it but I don't want to talk about it in here. I"ll speak about it in the bot thread.

Last edited:
RSVP'ed MANUALLY at 21mercer for my size 13. My bot which handled about 20 people send the dm within one second and all struck out. It appears they are using a delay to weed out the bots. I'll utilize my delay feature next time.
smokin.gif
how many seconds after they release the tweet did you send out yours?

1 minutes is way too slow. I did within 10 seconds and was too slow

I definitely didn't get it within 10 seconds, and I got mine.
Probably closer to 16-20 seconds.
DM back wasn't instant, but within a minute or so.

Guess I'm the only one that won in dc. Took me few seconds to find the word and still got through. What was everyone using app wise?

Last edited:
Sounds like NYC stores get the most as usual. Not only do they get 3 freakin stores for one city while a majority of the rest of the entire country has no NT within hours of them, but their stores get a truck load of pairs.

Evilside and Memphis definitely should not quit their day jobs lol. Memphis tryna get people's twitter accounts banned apparently, he rarely ever gets the hashtag right. Still laughing at solemartyr's crap bot hahahaha, all that bragging and stupid jokes his riders put up with too
They are also the largest city/metropolitan area in the country. It all evens out.

Back
Top Bottom