Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Are you serious? Look at the shoes that site promote. At least some fake/gm sites make you say hmmmmm

Always ask him for an invoice thru Paypal.  Once you have received the invoice in your inbox go directly to your paypal.com account through your browser and not using the email to prevent any potential fishing scams.  

Paypal protects the buyers if there's a legitimate dispute.  

+1, usually it's me sending the invoice, if I was to get fa he kicks or even nothing at all, PayPal would rule in my favor I'm assuming, but how long dies that process take?

I was doing a legit check in the legit check forum - the one thing that bugs me is that one of the outsoles has started to slightly yellow and according to the seller it was like this when purchased - was it like this for some of the DB5 pairs ?

is this common for a shoe released only last year ?

View media item 762952View media item 762953View media item 762954View media item 762955View media item 762956View media item 762958View media item 762959View media item 762960View media item 762961

^ Totally true.  I remember a while back a few people were complaining that their soles were yellowing.

Just want a pair for under a STACK! Wishful thinking I guess... 
frown.gif
mean.gif

just a heads up for anyone searching for db5s

theres a seller on ebay - everydaydeals that claims to have a FSR or db5

DO NOT buy from this seller

the guy contacted me on ebay for pairs that i have up...he said he would buy, if i provide a tagged pic with HIS name...

i laughed in his face

dont fall for this scammers bs

just a heads up for anyone searching for db5s

theres a seller on ebay - everydaydeals that claims to have a FSR or db5

DO NOT buy from this seller

the guy contacted me on ebay for pairs that i have up...he said he would buy, if i provide a tagged pic with HIS name...

i laughed in his face

dont fall for this scammers bs

I hate when ppl do that I still just tag my name n lol

If you want a response ask them for their best price paypal direct, don't lead with a lowball offer of $450 or something like that.  I instantly ignore people like that also.
i'm not sending lowball offers, I just ask what the highest offer is...i know they go for anywhere between 800 and 1200

If you want a response ask them for their best price paypal direct, don't lead with a lowball offer of $450 or something like that.  I instantly ignore people like that also.
I dont ignore them, I just lol at them and keep it pushing. If they want to give me a decent offer I might listen but dealing with cheap ppl is terrible

I dont ignore them, I just lol at them and keep it pushing. If they want to give me a decent offer I might listen but dealing with cheap ppl is terrible
Sometimes you can literally tell a dude is offering his last and emptying his checking account to buy a pair of shoes, I do come down in those situations but then there are some dudes on ebay that lowball you only to repost the shoes you just sold them for the low at a ridiculous markup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom