Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

My page monitor went off for these. Tweet came a few seconds later. Clicked instantly, clicked the DB5s, everything was gone. 
mean.gif

My son is sick... Saw the tweet and I didn't pay attention to it.. Just realized what I missed.. Ah well I guess it was hard to get anyways...

Man that size 8 is mines to [emoji]128546[/emoji] I'm sick about it absolutely sick man. Ughh 5th pair ? Congrats

I'm sitting here still refreshing I need go spark up nd put 500 on flyers tonight and hope I win.

Last edited:
Salt at an all time high. Just completely pissed. I stayed alert for a restock coming checking twitter exactly at 6, 630, and 7. Even when I had a feeling it was coming....I still can't get ****. smh....

congrats to those who copped, I tried to land pair number 2 but was out of luck. As much as I want to say bots controlled this release, I think more people knew about it than most think..

I've been on every db 5 restock, and nothing at all for me lol :smh:

you and me both. this makes the 5th time i struck out on them :smh: this single shoe killed my love for Jordans. the only consolation prize was being able to get both the Daytona and Americana Ronnie Fiegs |I

Well... that makes 5 DB5s on the year :x

View media item 676909

:rofl:

when you got a baby foot im so sure its that easy to get ... 

damn you lol

Yup! RSVPs and buying online is cake with a size 8/8.5 lmfao

Man that size 8 is mines to [emoji]128546[/emoji] I'm sick about it absolutely sick man. Ughh 5th pair ? Congrats

I'm sitting here still refreshing I need go spark up nd put 500 on flyers tonight and hope I win.

I rock size 8 too lol totally missed the restock though... was stuck at work and trying find my stolen package

Back
Top Bottom